Chapter 6:

Harmony's POV:

My heart was beating out of my chest as I thought of Jake and all i have been through with men. Yet another secret I barley have the courage to write in my diary. While my hands shook, my brain wired to remenber things it took me 2 years to forget, all spil in my brain, i only could write three words:

Jake. Beat. Me.

You see, 2 years ago I met him and instantly fell head-over-heels in love with the way he would talk and flirt with me, Yet to discover that he did that to every stupid-ass girl who he thought was stupid enough to believe him. I was that girl.

It took me months before , one day in my kitchen, during a fight betewn the two of us, that he was no god. He struck me across the face. I screamed and cluthched my face in horror. Had he just hit me.

Worst comes to worst... Jake became a monster. Once he knew i would break into pieces easily, and give him what he wanted, he starting beating me, and using me for....things. (Sex). He not only took away my self-confidence, but my confidence as i girl. Evertime i look at a guy, i think of what could happen, because i dont know them. Now i have huge commitment issues and i cant wear a bikkini in public. He slashed my stomach with a knife. It didnt affect any of my organs, but there is a gisnt scar across the stomach. How attractive... not!

When Ross held me, when i looked into thoes memorzing eyes i freaked out. I dont want to hurt as much as i did before that. Jake ruined my life so much that i cant even look in the mirror and not see this hideous girl that doesnt deserve shit.

"I can't do this... I'm so sorry..." I lept up, running for the resturant, shutting the door and running into where, Rydel, Ratliff and Rocky were sitting, still eating.They idmeatly saw that i was freaking out and sent Rydel over to me.

"Hi!" She smiled at me. "I was wondering if we could be friends?"

"Yeah.. sure." I tried to make myself stop shaking. "But i really cant focus right now... i'm kinda freaking out."

"What happpened?" Rocky spoke up, motioning Rydel and I to sit.

"Nothing.. i just.... It's al ong story... Ross is amazing but i'm not the girl for him. He's Ross Lynch! He needs someone pretty, and smart. Not me." I rubbed my hair with my hands. "I just..." I sighed. "My last boyfriend...." I stopped myself.

"What?" Ratliff motioned for me to continue.

"Was a dick." I finnsihed, a tear rolling down my cheek.

"Oh." Ratliff stopped talking. 

"Yeah..."

"Well you are very pretty and smart! You can do anything you want!" Rocky smiled. Shut up dude. I like you but you need to stop being a kiss ass.

"Thanks. "I smiled smaly. I stood up as i got a call from Riker.

"Hey I-" He cut me off. 

"We were at the beach. What happened?" He said quickly.

"Uhm... I can't tell you... I'm sorry." I mummbled.

"Uhm... okay? Anyways... Jade asked me to call so yeah....She wants to know if you need a ride?"

I looked at Rydel. "Nah i think i'm good."