Chapter 25:

Making another chapter because I'm bored so why not:) plus I want to get to chapter 30 by the end of the week!!!! Just five more to go:)

Enjoy!!

~Nicole

IMPORTANT: how long do you guys want the story to last. And do you all want a sequel or not??? Comment the answers in the comments BELOW.

Rocky's POV:

The sky was dark. And it was cold outside, well cold for Cali. It was about 30 degrees outside.

I was sitting in the living room next to Harmony. Two weeks had passed and there was no sign of my brother. In a way I didn't blame him for anything that happened. I mean, he thought Harmony was dead, and he wanted to be with her. But I find what he did really selfish. Killing himself to numb the pain, causing the rest of us more then he could ever imagine: did he even think about us?

Harmony looked over at me and said nothing. She just stared into my eyes and smiled slightly, her lips curling upwards. Her chapped, pale lips. She put her hand on the couch and closed her eyes to rest.

I nudged her lightly, "You can't sleep yet. It's almost lunch time."

She grumbled, rolling over and pushing me away lightly. Then she got up and said quickly, "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry! Did I hurt you???"

I chuckled under my breath. "Of course not. You didn't even touch my arm!" I motioned at it, hanging in a sling. "Therefore it will not hurt." I concluded, sticking out my tongue.

She smiled from ear to ear and stuck her tongue out at me. "Stupid," She said, playfully.

"Ouch. Now you hurt me." I played back, putting my hand on my chest.

"Want me to kiss it and make it better?"

"Please."

She kissed my heart and then leaned up, "Better?"

I froze and I crept my face I'm towards hers. She smiled and bit her bottom lip before our lips pressed together.

******

Harmony's POV:

Rocky was just like Ross, except before all the drama, before all the shit we went through. He had that giddy smile that made me smile.

Maybe it was time to give in to Rocky. Maybe it was finally time to do that. Maybe this was the end of Ross and I.

Ross and I had a good run. But I seemed that looking at him now, I didn't recognize who was staring back at me. Those brown eyes said anger and agony. He couldn't even kiss me anymore. He's skip town and leave me here to suffer and miss him terribly.

But no more. He will never make me cry at night. No more will I wait for him to love me back and be the same way he was before. Because he's not that same person. He's changed. And you can tell even by looking at him. You can tell because he never has that giddy smile that I loved so much. He never held me close and never even looked my direction. And whenever he did, it was to Argue with me or want sex.

I was done with him.

And time to admit something. The reason why I couldn't keep my hands off Rocky.

Because I was in love with him.

*****

Riker's POV:

"CAN THEY STOP HITTING ON EACH OTHER?!?!" Riker slammed the door of our new house as I was folding the baby clothes.

"What babe?" I asked, glancing up a severely pissed, Riker.

"Rocky and Harmony...." He panted, standing and almost shaking from the fury, "They are making out in the Living room next door."

"Riker, Harmony has always had a thing for Rocky, you and I both know it. And we knew that sooner or later this would happen. And personally, I try not to get involved due to that the fact that in a week we will have a baby. And you shouldn't worry about it either. They will do what's right." I said, continuing to fold the laundry.

"you're right..." He said, sitting back down.

GUYS I NEED SOME SERIOUS WITH THIS MAJOR DECISION. Should Harmony stay with Ross or go to Rocky??? Let me know in the comments below!! Thanks for reading :)