Chapter 43:

HI GUYS!

I think It's been so long that I'll have to re-introduce myself.

Wow, I can't believe It's been a year. 

I saw this story and I thought about uploading this.... SO yeahhhhh. Here you guys go! Please, no hate! I love you all and thanks for reading!!!

~Nicole xx

______________________________________________

Harmony's POV:

I ran to the back of the room and tucked Melody I'm the back behind me. My hands were shaking as my whole body was frantic. I wasn't sure what Jade was capable of, but I didn't want to find out. I also didn't want to put Melody in any kind of danger.

Jade kicked the door in, and locked it and shut it behind her. She threw a gun on the ground and smiled at me, "Hi."

"Hey?"

"How's your pregnancy going?"

"Fine."

"Good. Now I'm not here to hurt you, but I do want my baby."

"I can't give her to you, Jade."

"Why not?"

I could feel my whole body shaking. I stood right in front of the baby and I felt her latch her hands around my foot. "because I don't think your stable enough."

"What do you mean?"

"Look at you. You're carrying the gun."

"Look, I don't want to have to hurt you. Or this baby inside of you, but I need my baby." She paused, sitting down, "She is everything to me. I can't just abandon her."

"I understand. I also understand even though  you and Riker broke up doesn't mean that he gets custody. Why don't you spend the night? You can sleep in my room, it's upstairs, but there a baby monitor in it. In the morning we will figure this whole thing out."

She sighed, placing the gun on the floor to signal her agreeing  "Okay. Thanks Harmony. I love you." She gave me a big hug and slunk off to my room.

I sighed, walking down the hallway to the other side of the house, to Ross's room. (A/N: They don't have the same room, Ross sleeps in her room almost every night though).

"Knock knock." I said, entering Ross's bedroom. As I entered, he was shooting hoops with a tiny ball and basket hooked on his closet.

"Hey." He smiled, kissing my cheek and leaning down to kiss my baby bump. "I was just about to come see you."

"Jade took my room. She's in the house and she had a gun so I had to keep her calm."

"What!?"

"Long story. Can I sleep in here?"

"Of course." He smiled, kissing me, "And since your in here...and I'm in here.... we could like..."

"We could...." I smiled and let out a giggle as he gently picked me up and placed me onto his bed, climbing on top of me and kissing down my neck.

__________________________

What do you think about Jade coming back into the house?

Leave questions, comments, concerns if you have any!

Thanks!