Chapter 22:

Ross's POV:

I know what you are thinking: Why are you and Harmony engaged your only teenagers? Well, to awnser the logical question, I love her. That's all i can and ever will say. 

I love her. 

And seeing her lie there, tore something in my heart, it crushed me. At that point i did not care whether  Ilived or not. I had urges and flashes and images of what I could do to myself to make it less painful for the family.

I could drown.... no.... people would have to find me.

I could overdose..... no....that would take too long.

I could take the shot gun that lay in our father's room that he stayed in whenever he would visit. Then I could Go someplace quiet to Judy do it. Just 5 seconds then It would be over.

"Bye." I mummbled as I walked out of that hospital room,  ready to put My plan into action,  ready to be with my princess once again.

Jade's POV:

I watched Ross leave in aa hurry and sighed. I knew that this would be too much for him. For me on the other hand,  it murdered my soul. All I could picture would be my little baby asking about her aunt Harmony. I would sigh and sit him/her down and I would tell them the story of her.

I would tell the story of a sad,  lonelly girl that met a boy. And she fell head over heels in love and through all the drama and Shit the two went through, they fought the odds and got engaged to be married. Just as all went well, she grew sicker and sicker,  smiling to hide the pain of the breakups and the physical and mental pain and pretending that everything was okay,  lying even to God and the heavens. And one day her body not be able to take the pain anymore and her body just calopsed in a heap.

I would tell of the smile she had on her face until the day she died.  That beautiful toothy grin she always had. And watching her dance and be silly would make you smile. I would talk about my favorite memory sitting at the dock behind her house and eating Icecream with her. Her favorite was the chocolate chip cookie dough. And you would talk to her: her maturity and sophication really made you want to be around her  and learn all about her life. She would smile and you would believe everything was okay,  until a few hours when you would find melted icecream in the green grass behind where the two of you were sitting.

You  watch other people eat and sit, and you would notice as time went on her waist size growing smaller and smaller, acting as if she was sick with the stomach flu and just couldn't eat or that she ate already before she came. You would know the lie,  because only you would hear her cry in her sleep. Only you would hear her vomit twice a day. Only you would hear her heavy breathing after she walked down the stairs. Only you would walk in to see her looking at herself, blood dripping down her body and her eyes in pure agony screaming and begging for help,  but of course,  what could you do? What could you do possibly do to make the pain go away? You cried yourself to sleep at night.

Then I felt a tap on my hand and a slight whisper, "Its not your fault."

"Harmony...."