Chapter 7:

No copyright to Demi Lovato on the use of her song, 'World of Chances!'

2 days later:

Harmony's POV:

"You've got a face for a smile you know

A shame you waste it when you're breaking me slowly

But I've got a world of chances for you I've got a world of chances for you

I've got a world of chances

chances that you're burning through"

Gliding around the wooden floor, twirling as i sang the song I made recently called, 'World Of Chances.' It was about a breakup, but in the end had a romantic twist. I loved it because of that.

Music was my life. It helped me through my innecant with my Jake 'Problem.' I was a song writer. Just like the character 'Ally Dawson' on the show that Ross was on, (Ross played Austin Moon) On the popular Disney show, 'Austin and Ally,' I loved that show! :)

"I didn't know you write songs." Ross starlted me out of my daydream by coming into my PRIVATE PRACTICE ROOM when there's a sing that says 'STAY OUT!!'

"Ross? What are you doing here?" I asked, putting down my writing journal.

"I dunno.... Jade said you'd be here." He smiled cheekily.

"Yeah. But didn't you read the sign?! 'Stay out!'" I thought for a second. "Wow... i never realized how much like Ally i really am..."

He chuckled under his breath. "Yeah, now that i think of it, you really are like Ally... if only you got that part."

I shrugged, "I didn't want it then."

Now he shrugged, frowning a bit, but then smiling once he saw my song journal resting on the coffee table. "Aye, got any new songs for me Ally?"

I giggled a bit. "Nope. These songs are PRIVATE and not for you!"

"Aww please??" He begged.

"No! Now you have to leave!" I said, trying to push him out the door. He wouldnt budge.

"Comeon Ross!!!" I whined, pushing him and finally getting him out the door. I sighed, satisified with myself. That Ross was heavy...

Riker's POV:

"Mhmmm...." Jade mummbled sleepily. We were cuddling on the sofa, later that night. We were watching 'The Vow.' I didn't like the movie, (It was too girly for me) but Jade seemed to like it, so I put up with it for her.

"You tired babe?" I asked my girl.

"You have no idea." She responded, closing her dark brown eyes, resting. .

I chuckled to myself. "Babe it's only 6:30. We still have to go to that dinner. We promised Ross."

"I know." She sighed, fixing her hair and sitting up. "I should probably go get ready.

"Now?" I whined, not wanting her to move from my arms.

"Yes now."

I pulled her back into my arms.

"I can wait a while." She giggled, resting her head on my chest once again.

*END* (Sorry for the repeated line underneath this. I'm typing this story on my kindle fire and its kids stuck :P. Anyways, Thanks 4 checking it out!!! Hopefully some youtubers are reading! The contest on youtube still stands! I love u guys and I hope u like this chapter!

~Nicole xx

She nodded. "You have no idea."