Chapter 2:

Heyyy! How do you guys like it so far? Well here's the new story so ENOJY and if theres any problems with it plz comment below(No mean comments!) ps i dont spell check so yeah i know about my spelling. plus i type fast...Enjoy!

Harmony's POV:

I ran up and hugged Jade. God, i suddenly realized how much i hd missed her in only 6 months. 6 Long months.

I looked up and eyed her; she looked hot in her black dress, black high heels, and very pretty makeup such as foundation, black liquid liner, mascara(Which made her lashes look so long, they looked fake) and lip gloss. Her black ahir matched perfectly.

"Hey Jady" Riker said and they kissed. Aww<3 im very jelous(:

"Omg Harmony you look hot!" Jade said, eying my white mini shorts, blonde hair, pink over shirt and white under shirt. Not to mention my dark brown hair and blue eyes. Also, a lot of makeup (Foundation, blush, lipgloss, light pink eye shadow, mascara, and eye liner.

"No you do! Just look at you! Damn girl!" I smiled, my cheeks flushed.

"It's been forever hasn't it!" Jade said, and i smiled and nodded in agreement.She turned to Ross, "Hey Lynch kids!" She hugged him and Rocky. "How was your flight?"

"A bit bumpy." Ross replied, "how was toy time here with my brother?"

"It was cool. I autually didn't get to see him much. I was preparing for Harmony here arrival!"

"Hi Harmony, I'm Ross." He smiled.

I smiled back, trying to speak. Damn, he was cute. "Hi...." I managed to say.

"I missed you, JAde!" Riker pouted.

"I'm sorry Rikey, how about we all get some icecream later? Harmony and I will got get ready, and we'll text you a time later. How does that sound?"

"Cool!" Replied Rocky and Ross at the same time.

"Yay." I said very quiet. why did i suddenly become so shy? Oh right ROSS LYNCH IS STARING AT ME!!!!

"So we'll cya guys later!" Jade pulled me away from the others and into her car.

Ross's POV:

"Like Harmony much?" Riker asked after the girls left.

"Kinda." Rocky said, smiling.Umm excuse me?

"What makes you think she would like you!" I blurted out. Damn did i just say that outloud?

"Jelous?" Riker asked, eyeing me.

"No not at all, autually. I just don't want Rocky to date her because he'll just break her heart just like Anna." I saw Rocky flinch. i had broken him.

"Ross don't be a dick." Riker said, and i rolled my eyes."Now cmon." he said, "I have a date to get ready for."

Harmony's POV:

We stepped into Jade's beach house, and she smiled.

"Welcome to your new house!" And i smiled and hugged her.

"thank you so much for letting me stay here, JJ!" I always calle Jade JJ because everybody called her that in 1st grade. (Well 2nd grade 4 her).

"Aw! It's no problem! you are my bestie! Besides, who eles was gonig to watch and party with you!" She jumped up and down when a R5 song came on. I did too.

We laid down onto the couch in laughter.

"What was up with Ross? what do you think of the Lynch's?"

"They're nice, and i dunno... did you see him looking at me?"

"Yeah, and you were blushing." She replied eyeing me, "He was totally checking you out, and so was Rocky."

"Oh my gosh," I said, smiling."do you think they.... like me?"

"Either that or you have a serious skin dieases that gets people to stare at you and," She pulled on my skin, "No disease!"

I found myself blushing. I could'nt wait for icecream later.