Chapter 27:

Hey guys so here's the chapter I promised tonight!!!:)
Enjoy!
~Nicole xx

Harmony's POV:

Days passed without me going to the Lynch house. I stayed at various hotels (due to the fact that almost 100% of the time I lived with them). Whenever I went out I went to Jade's to help her get ready for their little miracle. Of course I didn't tell her about Ross and I breaking up, and I tried not to act down. But seeing the way that Riker looked at Jade, the way he smiled and kissed her gently, I wanted that. I wanted to feel that Ross kissed me, but I just didn't.

One day Jade asked me, "How are you?"

"I think the better question is how are you? Baby can come at any time now! How do you feel mamma?" I smiled.

"I feel really good thank you." She smiled, "I don't know why I feel so amazing today. But I just have this feeling that it is going to happen tonight. That I am going to have this baby tonight."

The baby did not come that night.

I slept over at Jade's that night to be there for her and we stayed up and watched her baby videos on VCR. (yes only she would still have one of those). I loved watching little Jade prance around like a little ballerina, tip toeing around with her little pink sparkled shoes on. Shoes that her mother made her get. (she'd rather get the black wheelies! They were basically black skater shoes when you pressed a button, wheels came out the back.)

The next day I sat and talked to Ratliff in Jade's kitchen.

"So what happened?" He asked, looking around the red room.

"What do you mean?" I asked, sipping some soda.

Ratliff held up the ring, "Between you and Ross."

"How did you know about that?"

"I'm not a idiot. You've been avoiding the house, Rocky has been dancing around the house, and Ross hasn't left his room in 2 days."

"then I guess he has to suffer..." I said, watching Ratliff's face expression change. "Because I'm suffering too. But he's not the same man I fell in love with. Now Rocky has that smile, that giddy attitude that Ross used to have that I loved so much. And he makes me happy. For once I am happy. So please can you guys just let me be happy? Because me with Ross is killing my heart, because I love him with all my heart but I love the old memories. The old smile and attitude and the way he would pull me in to kiss me. He doesn't even want to look at me. And I'm done crying every night. Because it does me no good. And I just want to be happy. I wished and prayed that it was with him, but it's just not." I let tears well up in my eyes.

Ratliff leaned over and hugged me, "He has changed.... And I want the both of you to go back. To be back in love and happy all the time."

"I wish that's how it could go. But it's clear that the time for that has passed."

"Maybe not." He said, hopeful.

"But maybe yes. And that's what scares me."

"I get what you are saying." Ratliff stood up, "I should get going. I'll see you later?"

"Yeah I-"

Before I could Finnish my sentence, Ryland had bursted down the door and started yelling, "DID YOU FOR A SINGLE SECOND THINK THAT MY BROTHER IS THIS WAY BECAUSE OF YOU?!"

"RYLAND!" Ratliff yelled, "Stop!"

"No it's okay. Say what you want to say." I got up in Rylands face. "Say. It."

Ry pushed me away, causing me to back into a wall, slamming my head. He then got up in my face. "YOURE THE FUCKING REASON WHY HE IS LIKE THIS!!! HE HAS SUFFERED THROUGH YOU BEING ANOREXIC AND ALMOST DYING. OF COURSE HE IS NOT GOING TO BE HAPPY YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH!"

"OH IM THE BITCH?! IM NOT THE ONE WHO BARGED HIS FAT ASS INTO MY LIFE!!!!" I screamed back, pushing him off me. "I am sick and tired of being nice to you because every time I am you point out my EVERY SINGLE FLAW! SO I am done with you. Have a nice mother fucking life!!!"

Ry tried to take a punch at my face but Riker ran down the stairs and blocked it as Ratliff held him back.

"YOU ARE GOING TO FUCKING DIE BITCH! LET ME GO!!!!"

"STOP IT!! Ryland, GO HOME! Harmony, Jade is calling you."

"Fucking Cunt," Ry mumbled, walking outside.

"What was that about?" Riker asked as I walked up the stairs into the bed room.

There I was saw Jade curled up, shaking.

"Harmony, I think it's time.... To have the baby..."

****

Please guys recommend this to people to get 50k and I'll do whatever you guys want for a entire day so please let's do this team work!!!
Thank you so much for reading.
~Nicolexx