Chapter 11:

Finally here it is guys!!! Thanks for your support on these stories! Please comment if you like them or have any requests or what you want to happen and i'll do it! Thanks! ! I love you all<3

~Nicole xx

Harmony's POV:

"Mmmm...." I mumbled as a awoke from a great dream. I stood up, rubbing my tired eyes, going over to the mirror to look at myself. My hair was all over the place, and my eye makeup was all smudged. I must have forgotten to take it off last night, when Jade had told me that she was 2 weeks pregnant. All I remember doing was crying with her, snuggled up on the couch and asking how this happened. She told me that her and Riker had a little slip up last month during their anniversary. They were both drunk as hell and didn't know what was happening until the next morning.

I sighed and wrapped my robe around my body, emerging from the stairs to see Riker and Jade crying with each other. The air smelt of tears and it felt like somebody had just died. I blinked slowly, turning to the kitchen to make coffee. I made the coffee and drank it quickly, I couldn't stand to hear Jade crying like that. I stepped into the shower and then got dressed in a plain black shirt and blue skinny jeans.

Once I got down the stairs I saw that Ross was down there as well. I motioned for him to follow me and he nodded, his blonde hair shining in the light. We both went into my room and I shut the door behind us.

"Hey babe." Ross kissed me on the cheek.

"Hey." I nodded, looking down. "I know this is weird, but can you watch Riker and Jade while I go out for a minute. I need some fresh air."

"Yeah sure. Anything you need." He agreed.

I nodded, "I'll be back in a few minutes." grabbing my coat and slwoly walking out of the apartment, putting in my ear buds and listening to some Little Mix.As i sang, i found myself start to run around the town, not finding the need to stop or ever wanting to stop. In two hours i returned home to a empty house. I took a shower and didn't think much of making myself look pretty so I tied my wet hair in a bun, and just slipped in muy sweatpants and my 'Juicy' sweatshirt.

My Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/lazy_day/set?id=69719765

Then, I sat down on my couch and took out my Macbook Air laptop, and went to my secret youtube.

A/N: MY YOUTUBE IS Musicismylife1589 if you wanna read another story which i have on there. It's a Austin and Ally FanFic.

My youtube consited of me singing BEHIND the camera so nobody could see my face, or know who i was. I also had a weird youtube name: TheOfficalSelah. My youtube channel had 1,234,364,754, subscribers and 1,234,654,987,543,765, video views. I had uploaded many videos (78) and there were all me singing over the years. The noly thing- when i talked, i added a bit of raspyness in my voice so i wasnt discovered by my friends. Even Ross had said to me one day, "Have you heard of TheOffical Selah on youtube?" Of course i said no.

"Hey everybody!!! So, i bet you all want me to sing???" I smiled, as the computer screen was faced at a blank beige wall. "Well, this song is one of my personal favorites, It's from one of my favorite bands, R5! So yeah, i hope you like it!"

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG0raOJCWX0&list=PL6B10912271152DD9

After i finnished the song, i sighed softly. "Yeah so if you guys have any requests for songs, let me know! I love you all bye!" I clicked the off button just as the doorbell rang. I stood up and yelled, "Who is it?"

"It's Rocky!"

"Door's open!" I called back.

Rocky slowly opened the door and steped in. "Riker around?"

"Haven't seen him." I shrugged, "When i came back to the house 20 minutes ago he wasn't here." I had a pillow blocking my face; mostly because i looked like a monster without makeup.

"Well, if you see him, can you let him know that i'm looking for him? Oh and by the way, Ross was looking for you. You like- dissapered on him." Rocky sat down next to me.

"Yeah sorry about that. I just needed to get out of here for a bit."

"Nahh no worries." Rocky smiled, grabbing the edge of the pillow i had in my hands. "Why do you have a pillow covering your face?"

"Cause i look gross." He ripped the pillow off my face and smiled.

"You look pretty." He smiled big. "I never noticed that you had blue eyes."

Rocky grew silent, he placed his hand on my chin and turned my head. He leaned in, our faces close, i could feel my heart rapidly breathing.

I pulled away, "Rocky, i'm sorry, but i like Ross alot. I would never do anything to ruin that."

"Why are you just sitting there?" I asked quietly.

"Because Ross really likes you to. He told me to come over here and see if you really liked him because his last girlfriend was a complete jerk."

I sat down, "Huh? What happened?"

"Well, like 7 months ago, Ross had this totally smoking HOT girlfriend named Amanda, who seemed really nice at first. Ross fell for her fast, on their 2 month anniversary he told her that he loved her. She said it back and they were so cute together. After another month, she wanted... ya know... them to......... have sex." Rocky paused, "But Ross thought that was to big of a committment for him since they had only been together for months." He shifted positions on the couch, clearly uncoftable. "To make a long story short, she cheated on him and got pregnant from another guy so Ross, a fool in love with a girl who betrayed him and got pregnant, had to make a descision on what to do. That girl that he feel in love with was gone. She turned into this drug, sex obbsessed, teenager."

I sat there in shock for a moment. "Oh my gosh...." I didn't know what to say.

"Yeah.. He's scared to put his heart out there because he's scared that you will do the same thing. Which I know yo won't. Jade told me youv'e also had crappy relationships."

"Yeah, my x used to hit me..." I paused just as Ross walked into the room.

"Hey sorry to intrude but Rocky." He pointed at the door, "Please."

"Yeah sure bye!" He smiled at me, standing up and leaving

Ross grabbed my shoulders lightly and pulled me closer to him, We both had our foreheads and noses touched. I smiled, bitting my lower lip. His lips touched mine softly, and we had our grand 'movie passion' kiss.