Chapter 36:

Harmony's POV:

I didn't it was possible, for this big of a room, to make me feel like the walls were closing in. I shut my eyes to block tears and hear the roar of the TV in the background. Everything seemed muted. I tried not to focus on the obvious; being that Ross hates me, and it's fianlly the end of us, and Rocky wants nothing to do with me or his unborn child. I tried to think of a positive.... if there is one. 

 "Why are being so nice?" I asked Rydel two days later, while we were sitting in the bsement, laying on the couch. I felt conforted as she snuggled up against my body to stop the not yet emerged, but soon coming, tears. 

"Why wouldn't I be?" She said quietly. I watched her twiddle her thumbs.  

"I don't know... because of this..." I pointed down at my belly and looked around at the beige walls. I waited for a response for a few seconds, but realized that I wasn't going to get one. 

After a few minutes, Rydel spoke up, "Because Jade did the same thing." She said, looking down, and sitting up. 

"What?" I also sat up. 

"Yeah.... Funny story....."

"Tell me." 

"She and Rocky had a affair before her and Riker became engaged, right around the time where she...." She froze, eyes wide open, "No." 

"What?" I leaned forward in my chair.

"Around the time she got pregnant...." Rydel looked down, confusion on her face. 

"What if-" She cut me off by telling me to whisper. 

"You mean to tell me that there is a possibility that  Melody is not Riker's?" I whispered quietly, looking to make sure nobnody was around me. 

"That's exactly what I am saying. Rocky could be a daddy already...." As soon as she said it, the words burnt into my stomach. 

I sat back, mouth open, jelousy raging through my body. Even though Rocky was not mine, and he never would be, I could not help the anger i felt towards Jade.  I thought what Rocky and I did was of the tinyest bit, special. That nobody had made him feel so godo in his entire life. But there was Jade, two months earlier, blowing him and doing the same things I did. 

He must had like it, for the fact that Jade is a ugly slut. 

And Another thing, why did she have to be a bitch when she did the same thing I did. She had a accidental pregnancy and I was nothing but nice to her, so now she is going to be a bitch to me... when she might have had Rocky's baby?

My head was spinning. 

"Harmony?" Rydel called to wake me out of my rampage. 

My head snapped up, looking at her. "What?"

"You.... dazed of. Are you okay?"

"Yeah... I'm fine. It just is all so confusing." 

"I know, I know." 

Jade's POV:

I ran up to my room, anger throughout my whole body. I couldn't think, I couldn't see. 

I began to throw. 

I threw books, through furtniture, punched out windows, and was screaming through it all. I wiped the tears streaming from my face as I continued to break everything I could, just so that I could feel sane, so I could feel myself. 

I heard Melody crying; she was on my bed, hugging her feet, staring at me with wide eyes. I picked her up and put her in her crib in the other room before breaking down. 

Why was everybody teaming up against me?! Yes, I made a mistake, but I love Riker, and I love the life I have with him... why is Harmony... that bitch, trying to sabatoge my entire life?! I just don't understand!!

"Jade.... what happened in here?!" I looked up and saw Harmony  and Rocky at the doorway. I watched as he put his arm around the small of her back to comfort her. that's when I lost it. 

"HARMONY HOW COULD YOU?!"

"How could  I what?!" 

"HOW COULD YOU BE SUCH A SKANKY WHORE..." I spat.

"Says the one who did exactly what I did." She hissed, smiling in satifaction. 

"YOU BITCH." I grabbed her hair and pulled her down onto the ground, right where broken glass lay. 

"STOP THIS BULLSHIT!" She screamed, getting ontop of me and pinning me, giving me a slap to the face. 

I screamed, grabbing a piece of glass, and slowly cutting her wrists. 

"YOU THINK THAT HURTS BITCH?" She snickered. 

I scraped it against her face, and they time she let out a big scream. She balled her fists up and began punching me, over and over. 

"You are, the biggest bitch, i have ever met. Go die, because its obvious nobody will ever want you." Harmony said through punches. 

Harmony's POV:

"HEY GIRLS!" Rocky and Ross tired to sepeate us. Rocky grabbed Jade's waist and pulled her back.

"GET OFF OF ME!!!!!" She screamed. Rydel ran into the room. 

Ross held my arms back, whispering into my ear to "Please stop babe."

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO OUR ROOM JADE?!" He heard a big boomin voice behind us. There, Riker stood, holding a crying Melody. 

"WHAT YOU DID TO MY HEART!" She screamed back, trying to get out of Rocky's arms. 

"Harmony, will you take Melody?" Riker plopped her in my arms before I could say no. 

Riker got up in his X's face, and spat, "I did nothing to you. You ruined my life, and my families life. And now you take it out on Harmony? you sick bitch. Get out of the house. Get out. Your not welcome here." 

Just like that, Riker took Melody and walked out.