Chapter 29:

Oooh so thanks for all readers :) this is for you guys!! I really mean it too!!! So I'm updating so much for you guys and this chapter is going to be long because SO MUCH DRAMA!!!!! and chapter 30 will be shorter so KEEP THAT IN MIND!

Enjoy!!!!!!

~Nicole xx

Jade's POV:

My mind was racing. My body was weak and fragile to the touch. What did this all mean? How bad was it? What did Riker and I do wrong to do this?

I still loved my baby girl. She was my honey and I would always love her, more than words could describe. It just took me to see her beautiful face to realize that.

"How severe is the case?" Riker asked the doctor.

"Very mild actually. She will just never be able to speak properly. She should be able to do most things."

I breathed a sigh of relief as they handed me my angel back. I grabbed her quickly and smiled. "Want to Hold her Riker?"

His eyes lit up. "Yeah." He picked her up gently and held her talking In his baby voice saying things like, "hi angel. You are going to be my little honey. Okay?" And she would just stare at him silently.

"What are you going to name her?" Rocky asked. Harmony smiled and nodded in agreement to Rocky.

"Well, we were actually going to name her after Harmony once we thought she was dead. But now we are naming her after Harmony. We are using her middle name." Riker said, giving his angel back to me.

"That's right guys. Meet Melody Rose Lynch." Melody yawned quietly and so cutely we all just fangirled (of course internally, we didn't want to wake the baby).

"She's beautiful," Rydel chimed in, "who's going to be the god parents?"

"Ross and Harmony." I said, glancing over at us, Ross and Harmony both in our separate corners.

Rydel looked down, clearly jealous. She sighed and went back to smile at beautiful little Melody.

Melody really was beautiful. She was about 6 pounds 7 ounces, meaning she was a tiny baby. She had the fairest pale skin and the most beautiful dark hair. She even had the most gorgeous emerald green big eyes.

I don't think I have ever been that happy in my entire life. I know this sounds chilchè, but it was the truth. The happiness you get from having something growing In your "belly" and finally being able to look at it. Then realizing that you created another life, you impacted the Earth by creating love for yourself and everybody around you, it blew me away.

Okay, enough of the mushy stuff.

*******

Riker's POV:

Hours passed. Melody Cried. Jade breastfed. People gathered.

Perfect day.

Later that night, once Jade was cleared to eat again, we all picked up five guys (the best burger restaurant ever!!!) And we all hung out and ate and told stories of the past.

The day was going great, until a nurse had told us to check the news because something has gone terribly wrong.

And something had.

"Hi this is Tina from channel 7 news! Tonight's story; two houses burnt down completely. It is not yet discovered what had caused this tragic fire. The owners of the two houses were said to be in the hospital because one has just delivered a baby. They are said to be owned by R5, a popular group consisting of 4 Siblings and one family friend. Nobody knows what hospital they are at currently or what they are planning to do, but this place is completely burned down. This is Tina, channel 7 news. Goodnight."

We all sat in complete shock. A thousand thoughts popped into my head. How did this happen? What were we going to do with this with the baby? She needs a stable home when she comes home in 2 days!!!

"How could this happen?" Is all Ratliff said. It was all everybody said.

Jade looked at Harmony and said, "all the pictures."

"The teddy bear." She said back, rubbing her back.

"The necklace." Jade said, holding back tears.

"Please don't cry!" Harmony said, "Don't stress about it either! We needed to move anyway! Don't even worry about it. Us kids will figure this out. You just worry about Melody. We will have a house to live in 2 days."

"And if not I can always drop Melody off at my mom's for the day to your houses if you want." I added, patting Jade's shoulder. "We will be okay bae."

She wiped a year away, "okay."

******

Harmony's POV:

We all slept over at the hospital that night. We did have a big room. And we got air mattresses and blankets. (Perks of being famous.)

I woke up In the morning and was alarmed to see arms around my waist. As I looked back I saw.....

Ross.

I sighed, laying back down and scooting closer to him.

Wait- what was I doing?!?

His body heat felt amazing and he smelt of pine needles.

I had missed this. Too much.