Chapter 34:

Harmony's POV:

My dear Angel,

You must understand why I am doing this. Mommy loves you very much, but she cannot take care of you.

7 months earlier:

"hey." Rocky said, rolling his eyes and walking past me.

Should I tell him? Should I open my big mouth and tell him the words he would never want to hear?

"I- I have to talk to you."

"Why?" He snapped, grabbing a soda out of the fridge.

"Please- Rocky." He saw the sad expression on my face and the beg in my voice so he sat down at the dining room table next to me.

"What's going on?"

"So you know about.... That one night..." He could tell I was about to start bawling.

"Your going to have to be more specific..." He said.

"The night we both got really desperate and.... Had sex...."

"Yeah?" He began to panic, "Harmony, you don't have a STI do you?! Omg you do! Am I going to die?!"

I rolled my eyes. Cocky prick.

"No." I said, I gripped his hand, "I'm pregnant. And it's your baby."

Silence.

Silence.

Silence.

I sat there twiddling my fingers as Rocky stared off into space; his eyes cold, his skin as pale as snow. My hands fell to my lap. I could not believe this was all happening. How could this happen?! How could I be so stupid as to do this and Basically cheat on my boyfriend, WITH HIS BROTHER. And now I am having his brothers baby.....

"I thought you should know..." I said quietly, lowering my head in defeat.

The room smelt of awkward. I watched Rocky lick his lips and jolt his eyes around the room to avoid eye contact. I anticipated a response and In my mind, I was already thinking of things he could say.

Rocky sighed, rubbing the back of his neck, before standing up, and just walking away in complete silence.

Well that was anti-climactic....

Jade's POV:

"GET THE BABY!" Riker called from the other room. I sighed and stood up, placing a book down and standing up.

"DOES SHE NEED FOOD?!" I called back.

"YEAH."

"KAY!"

"I LOVE YOU!"

"I LOVE YOU TOO!" I yelled over the screaming baby. My phone made a buzzing sound, so I picked it up.

"Hello?" I held it up with my should while I did laundry.

"Yeah Jade... It's Ryland. SHUT UP." He hung up and I laughed.

"Who was on the phone?" Riker poked his head into our room and smiled.

"Your brother Ryland." I laughed, "He told us to shut up."

"Well in that case... HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW RY?!" Riker began to stomp on the ground and Dance around.

I danced and screamed with him for a moment. It took us to a place, back before Melody, and back before the engagement.... a simpler time. A time where I thought the most important thing in my life was what I wore.

It reminded me of dancing in the sun light, swinging our arms like crazy baboons. The grass was warm and the atmosphere smelt like the grass was newly cut. I remember staring up into Riker's eyes; nervousness flushed on my face.

I remember that was the first time he told me he loved me. I was over joyed. The two of us laid out on a picnic blanket; our bodies entwined and there, I felt comfortable.

"Jade." Riker shook me out of my day dream.

"Oh right...the baby," I proceeded to go feed my angel.