Chapter 40:

Guys I'm almost at chapter 50!!!! What do you think I should do in honor of chapter 50? I was thinking something so cool, like I'll pick some people and read their works and comment or pick people to be in the story. If you guys have some ideas I would love to hear them! Love you guys and enjoy!

~Nicole xx

Harmony's POV:

I woke up the next morning sick to my stomach. I looked around and realized that I had fallen asleep with Melody last night. Except...

"MELODY!!!" I screamed. How could I have lost the baby?! Oh my god. Oh my god.

"Hey Harmony." Rocky smiled, holding a giggly Melody in his arms. He came and put her In the crib. "what's up?"

"H-How did you get Melody out of my arms..."

"Oh. She was crying so I took her. I wanted go try the whole 'being a dad' thing."

"but Melody is your kid."

"I know."

"then why did you?"

"Never mind Harmony Gosh!" He said, getting defensive.

"I'm sorry." I said as he slammed the door and Melody let out a cry of distress.

Now I know why I hate that guy, I thought as I ran to go throw up.

******

Jade's POV:

I woke up coughing. And Naked. But the whole being naked thing was normal around my boyfriend. The whole coughing like a mad woman, was not.

I rolled over and stroked Jeremy's thick blonde beard in a attempt to wake him up. When that didn't work, I just decided kicking him would be better. He flinched and his eyes fluttered open.

"what?" He sat up, the sexiness in his morning voice almost sounded like....

Riker....

"good morning." I mumbled, kissing his cheek.

"yeah yeah." He sat up, itched his junk, and stretched.

"what should we do today?" I asked, rubbing his back.

"I just woke up jeez woman." He stood up and shut the door behind him.

"I love you!" I called, smiling and laying back down.

I did Love Jeremy, but part of me wanted Riker. Part of me wanted the way he touched me, the way he looked at me. The way.....

"Shut up." I whispered to myself. "You're with Jeremy now. And Riker would never want you and..."

"Talking to yourself again eh?"

"Yeah."

"K. Well I'm going back to bed. Wake me in the morning."

"But it is the-"

"Shhhhhhhh. I meant tomorrow morning, stupid."

"Okay." I sighed and laid back down with him.

~Guys I am so sorry this is so short. My grandfathers wake is tomorrow so I'm not in a very creative mood. Hope you Understand and you all still love me

~Nicole xx ~