Chapter 12:

Harmony's POV: 

Sighing, the cool wind rushed past me. It was finally here. June was upon us and the beach trips, the lemonade, the pool in the backyard, the car trips with the windows rolled down, screaming off the top of our lungs to popular summer songs, most importantly- the month where i had promised to myself that i was going to have the best summer ever, because my last few ones wern't the best.

I sat on a chair by the pool, watching as everybody else was swimming. I was wearing my teal bikini, with my teal shorts, and white flipflops. I had my sunglasses on, and a Seventeen Magazine in my hand.

OUTFIT: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=69751291

I put in my earbus, jamming out some music while i read, my favoerite things to do. I was getting a nice rich tan (I had put on sun screen).

It was a blistering 100 degrees outside. It was so hot, you could see the air when you are driving down the street, sizzling. The trees had become calm and everything was green. The tomatoes Jade and I had been growing were ripe and a beautiful red color. It was so hot i was suprised that I wasn't sweating. Everybody was in the pool, splashing the cholrphill water all over the place, laughing and enjoying life. Riker had just done a double back flip into the water. 

"Harmony com on in!" Jade screamed, laughing at Riker.

"Nah i'm all good out here!" I smiled and got back to reading the sumer fashion's. I loved pointing out the things that i would NEVER wear, and all the stuff that i WOULD DIE FOR. What can i say? I'm a hard core fashionista.

"COME ON LAZY!" Ratliff screamed, doing a cannon ball into the water. He laughed and re-surfaced. "IT'S SO FUN!"

The water sloped gently, going far down enough that I couldn't guess the depth. The water was so calm it looked like I could walk out on to it and just keep walking forever, never getting wet at all. Like a silverly blue sidewalk, it was straight and formal looking. I sighed as i stood up. "Fine!" I called, "I'll jump in once! But then i have to read my magazine!"

I stood up o the dive board, debating what would have the perfect ammount of sexiness. (Hey, my boyfriend was staring right at me). As i dove into the clear water, i felt the cool rush against my skin. I touched the bottom of the pool  (Which was about 15 feet deep) and sat down there for a moment, admiring the bubbles and how they surfeaced perfectly. i flapped my arms and just laid there for a moment. I smiled slightly, making sure none of the posion water got into my mouth.

I saw Ross dive into the water as well, struggling to make itto the bottom. We stared at each other for a moment, before he made the peace sign and we shared a quick underwater kiss. Then, he quickly swam up, gasing for air. I shrugged and decided that maybe I should come back up to the clean air. As i swam up slowly, i thought of mermaid's and how their green tail shined and glisetened. They could spend all day underwater, and then they could come up and breath air, like the humans.

"Ahhh." I breathed the air quickly before Rydel splahed me with water.

"Oh it's on!!" I smiled, whipping my hands in the water and splashing her right in the face. She smiled big and whispered something to Riker. Riker hoisted her up on his shoulders and she smiled. 

Ross hoiseted me up and i smiled, as Ratliff, Ryland, and Rocky screamed. "1,2,3 GO!"

I grabbed Rydel's shoulders and pushed her gently. She fell into the pool quickly and she laughed. I smiled and flipped off Ross's shoulders to a backwards dive. Once i re-surfaced, Jade had taken out all the water guns and was handing them out to the boys. Rydel, Jade, and I decided that we sohlud come in, take showers, and watch some of America's Next Top Model TV show. 

As the boys shot at each other, we all sat inside, our wet shower hair in a messy bun, our comfy sweatpants on with our tanktops and comfy soft blankets covering us. After a few hours, all the guys came in and changed clothes. Then, we went down the basement and played with a exersise ball and just goofed around in front of a camera for the R5 youtube.

 "TELL ME YOU LOVE ME!!" Rydel screamed, jumping up in the air. 

"NAH MAN NAH!" Jade screamed, smiling. 

Rydel pouted out her lip playfully, pretending to be hurt. "Pwease?"

"I WILL! RYDEL I LOVE YOU!" I smiled, giving her a hug.

"SEE JADE! SOMEBODY LOVES ME!" Rydel smiled big.

I smiled big and let go of her, then slid back onto the couch.  

 "Rydel!" Ratliff called as he slid down the stairs. "Weee!!" He called hapily as he fell face first on the carpet. 

"Whattt?" She asked, helping her bandmate up.

"Rocky, Ryland, and I are leaving!" He announced, then ran to me and Jade. "BYE LADIES!" He smiled big and charmingly. 

"Aw bye Ratliff!" I smiled and gave him a small hug. 

"Well, i should go to! I'll leave you lovelly ladies with your boyfriends." She smiled big. "Bye girls!!!" 

Just as Ratliff and Rydel walked up the stairs; two crazy boyfriends ran down the stairs, tripped, stood up, and ran over and threw themselves on the couch.

 "Heyyy ladies!" Ross cheekily smiled. 

"Hey Ross." I smiled back, "Hey Riker." I looked over at Riker to see them FULL ON making out. Well, this was awkward. 

"Shall we go?" Ross stood up and held his hands out in front of me. 

"We shall." I smiled, giggling as he pulled me up, and out the front door.