Chapter 14:

Hey guys new chapter finally I know! If you read my status, this story will be updated every Monday morning so all week you guys can read it! Yeah so hope you enjoy!

~Nicole xx

Jade's POV:

"I can't believe your keeping a baby!" Harmony sang as we walked down the beach, holding hands with Ross.

It had been four months and yet I still didn't know what I wanted. I mean, maybe it was the thought of pushing a bowling ball out of me, but I still wasn't sure. We should have been more careful. He should have worn a condom; Riker was smart enough to know that birth control alone doesn't always protect. But it was over now; and we had to face the consequences of our actions. Nothing we could do now.

"I know..." I looked down at my fingers, which were entwined with Riker's. Looking into his beautiful eyes I said, "Babe we have a doctor's appointment at 2 today."

"Don't worry, I didn't forget." He smiled. "Lets stop here guys."

We set down the beach towels and laid down, hoping to get at least some sun. I rubbed sun screen in my skin and kissed Riker on the cheek as he got up to get us drinks.

"So who is with Rydel today?" Harmony asked, looking down.

"Rocky."  I bowed my head in respect. "I feel so bad for her.... This was just sudden and she doesn't deserve any of this...."

"Yeah I know. I feel really terrible." She locked her arms and cuddled with Ross.

"Me too." Ross remained relatively quiet, this whole Rydel thing must have been getting to him. If it was my only sister and a girl that I spent the most of my life with, then I would feel the same way.

So maybe I should quit talking about how bad me having a baby is, because she can't even have one.

Rydel's POV:

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I closed my eyes for a quick second, or maybe longer. Time was no longer relevant in my mind. The only thing that was, was getting better. For my friends, and for my family. And of course, for me.

I gazed around the pale room, feeling all my hair, taken away by the razor. My eyes which once sparkled with joy were not dull and moody. I had a fiery passion to get well and just go home. I was a 20 year old(A/N: Too lazy to look up her actual age. Don't judge)  that didn't want to deal with this.  

"You shouldn't be here..." I said to a figure in the door way.

"Nonsense." He stepped closer, holding my hand.

"I don't want you, Brad."

"Well your my girlfriend so I want to be there..."

"Don't you get it?!" I said, coldly. "I don't want you right now. See this bruise? Yeah, that one is from when you said the Patriots were better. And this one? From when I said that I like One Direction. I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore..."

I know so short, but i'm sooo tired tonight so this a taste of what's coming!!!

HOPE YOU SOMEWHAT ENJOYED!