Chapter 15:

I know I said I would only update on Monday's but I am really bored today so here it is! Another chapter!!! And this time it's a good one!

PS-How long do you guys want this story to last? Write in the comments below!

ALSO COMMENT IF YOU WANT MORE!!! Thanks I love you guys thanks for all the reads!!! <3

~Nicole xx

Rydel's POV:

 I felt tears drip down my face and I clung onto Ross, who had decided to come and visit me at the wretched, depressing place. This had taken over my whole body to the point where it hurt to blink. I wanted to get better, but I had to wake up and smell the fish; not even the professions knew If I was going to be okay.

"Your cancer has spread. We have nothing to do  but operate and pray that it goes away..." The words of all the doctors reassuring me that everything was going to be okay was swirling in my mind, making a giant headache emerge.

I just didn't know how to deal with it.

"Ross?"

"Yeah?" He looked up from the newspaper, which he was currently skimming through to pick out the best articles to read to me.

"What's it like outside?"

"It's sunny."

"Is it warm?"

"Very warm."

"Windy?"

"Somewhat."

"I just wanted to know...." I mumbled, looking at my laptop, with a word document open. Watching the cursor blink, I wrote down the 2nd scene of my play.

Rachel: Joe?

Joe: Yeah Rachel?

Rachel: I have something to tell you...

Justin: Rachel no don't do it!*Slides across the stage. Right to left*

Rachel: I'm a-

"Hey." I gazed up, looking at Harmony, who was standing in the doorway. "Can I come in?"

"Of course."

She put a vase of flowers on the side table next to me.

"They are beautiful." I nodded, staring at my computer screen.

"How are you?" She pulled a chair next to my bed and held my hand.

"I need surgery."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"Rydel, these doctors know what they are doing. You have nothing to worry about."

"Easy for you to say..." I snapped, instantly feeling guilty.

"I think I should go... I just wanted to bring you the flowers... and to tell you that Jade and Riker had a appointment last month. It went well. She's 5 months now..."

"Good for her...." I tried to be happy for my friend, but the flicker of jealousy I had for her, turned into a whole flame.

"Yeah... so Bye Rydel." Harmony kissed my hand and walked out the door.

I felt alone.

Jade's POV:

"Babe can you get this for me?" I said, trying to reach for some more boxes of baby stuff.

"Of course my love." He reached up and grabbed it for me. "Kinda  heavy, where do you want it?"

"Just on the floor.... just getting stuff ready for when we move tomorrow."

It was true. Riker and I were moving, since we had a baby on the way, we figured that it was time to pack up and be adults. But it's not like we were moving far- just next door. Just in case we needed a babysitter, or wanted his family to come over and see the little angel.

"I know, I am so excited, but nervous." We both sat down on the couch. I rubbed my belly softly as we spoke.

"Yeah I know! Good thing it's only next door!" I smiled, feeling the baby quick. "Riker?" I said in a painful voice.

"What's wrong baby?!"

"Nothing, feel this..." I took his hands and put them on my belly. His eyes went wide, and a smile spread on his face.

"Our little angel." He smile. "Daddy' here, daddy's here."

Harmony's POV:

"OH YEAHH SHOOT HIM!!" I yelled at Rocky as we played 'Call Of Duty' on his TV.

"Hold on." He turned off the TV and stared at me for a second.

"So what's going on with you and Ross?" He finally asked, scooting his bean bag chair next to mine.

"I don't know... I mean.... we haven't kissed in weeks, he can't even look at me!"

"Well, I'm always here..." He put his hand on top of mine. The weird thing; It felt nice...

"Thanks Rocky." I blushed.

He leaned in, my heart started beating as our foreheads were the only thing separating us. Not moving away, he kissed me, and fireworks went off. I sat on his lap, continuing to kiss him. He pulled my shirt right off and I let him, feeling his hands linger. His finger tips sent shivers down my spine.

Holy shit...

"We should stop..." I said, putting my shirt back on.

"Yeah... I'm sorry...Did you at least like it?"

I couldn't tell Rocky that I didn't like it, because I did......