Paradise pt.2

Celeste p.o.v.
'Mom!Please don't go!Why are you leaving me!Did I do something wrong?!Don't give me to the Alpha!PLEASE!!!'
There it is again.The dream where mom left me to the bitch Luna.Why did she gave me away?How come she doesn't talk to me? Am I just that big of a dissapointment?

"Celeste!Wake up!"

"AAHHHHHGG!I'M UP!"I said as I fell face first on the floor.

"Are you okay!You were crying in your sleep."

"Im fine,Nancy,I'm fine."

"You're not okay!Every day you say that,but I know that's not the truth!Celeste I'm your best friend!We're supposed to trust me like I trust you!Please tell me.I want to to help you but I can't if you keep shutting me out!"

All this time she's been worried about me?What kind of friend am I? I can't do this anymore I need to let go.But will she believe me?How would I know if she thinks I'm insane and puts me in a mental....

With tears she said, "Celeste.No matter how stupid it seems.I' trust you.I know you aren't a liar.Let your emotions go.You need to let go.Celeste,you have me and I'll be the person to help you through hard times. I'll be your sister."

"Nance,Im sorry!I couldn't handle that life anymore I had to run away from the orphanage but I couldn't leave without you!You're the only person who cared for me!*sobbing*YOU are my world!Without you I would've killed myself and done a life that didn't make me happy!Nancy,I love you"

"Awwww,I love you too........But as a sister right?!"

*smiling*"Of course as a sister I don't want you a wife.Thats another persons problem."

"Thank you hoe.You are the best hoe bitch I know."

"Thanks hoe. "

"No problem,what are hoes for,besides being a bitch.Anyway let's go somewhere to get your mind off this bullshit life of yours.And later you tell me the whole truth okay ,but when you're ready."

"Thank you,Nancy. "

'You're so lucky to have each other,but make sure to keep an eye out for any signs of shifting'

'I just cried my eyes out and you want to add more stress to me!Come on Neoma let me forget for awhile and relax for my two days of being scent free!'

'Alright.However, I'm staying alert.I have a bad feeling about something is going to happen'

'Okay,but don't bug me until you're sure of it'

?????? P.o.v
Where is she!I smelled her an hour ago but I can't smell her scent anymore!I have to keep looking.I can't hold back Samael. He's too strong.I have to find her the most amount of time I have is 7days  At most.

I gotta hurry up and find her
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chu!Sorry I haven't updated. I was busy with all bullshit life is giving me but remember sorry for any misspellings and bad grammer!plus I change Faiths name to Neoma. Google the meaning and you'll find out why it is like that later in the book!
                               ~animecrazed21ヽ('▽`)/