chapter 13:About the truth

Jimin POV
My head felt like it had been set on fire and it hurt a lot.I opened my eyes and i realise I was tied up to a chair and the first person i saw was... jay?..

JAY!?wtf was he doing here?so he's the kidnapper... but why?

He's just sitting there. My eyes are spinning so much.Am in pain.I look to my right and I see y/n and to my left jin.They look so tired its like they are sleeping i dont know.

How do I get out of this situation?.

I try wiggling out of my chair but it'd tied so strong.just then he walks up to me.

"It's no use.you can't get out" he says with an evil smile.

I swear to god I want to punch this guy's face in.

"Jay why are you doing this?" I ask him with so much anger.

"Don't you know...oh don't tell me you don't know...this is such a disappointment."

"I don't know what I did wrong but y/n would never do anything to hurt anyone so let her go"

"As I was saying.."Jay says ignoring my words.

Just then y/n calls my name.I turn to her direction.She looks so worn out.only God knows what she went through.

Right now looking at her,tears sting in my eyes about to drop.I swear I want to go to her and do all I can to get her out but I can't.

Then one of the men throw water on jin's face and he wakes up.

" Good now all three are up.now let's talk."

Narrator POV
Jay explained how he caused jimins accident.

"I watch but you and y/n on that date and I wanted to kill you on the spot but I held myself to do it when you were all alone."

Jimin is soo shook,so is y/n.This is because hadn't told her he caused jimin's accident.

"I told you I'd get you back didn't I?" Jay says to jimin.

"Why jay why"

"Whyyy???...because you took y/n away from me,asshole" jay shouts at the top of his voice.

Jimin is soo shook he doesn't know what to say.

A tear falls from jimin's eyes. Jimin.is so furious he could burst from anger.

"Ohh and y/n you said you'd do anything for jimin right??". Says jay going towards

At the part about jimin bullying y/n she can't believe it.

"Are you telling me,jimin used to bully me in the past??" Y/n says with tears in her eyes and a smile of disbelief.

"He hated the sight of you soo much.He could kill you if he had the chance."

"Jay stop it..." Jimin says

"Is it true,jimin? Did you do that to me?y/n asks facing jimin.

" yea he did..He was such a heartless motherfu.."

"Stop it " y/n shouts interrupting jay.

"Jimin would never do such a thing to me?"

"You said you'd do anything for him right??" Jay asks y/n but she doesn't answer she just looks at jimin and looks back at jay.

"Well would you do that if I told you this guy bullied and tortured you in the past?"

"That's outrageous stop it...your sick jay,stop talking rubbish" y/n says