chapter 12:I'd do anything for him

Y/n POV

I suddenly looked up and I see this masked guy.He is with some two guys behind him all masked.This is so scary its freaking me out.

"Who who are you" I try asking as this guy comes forward. I try wiggling myself out of the chair but to no avail.Am strongly tied up and this guy is right infront of me now.

"What do you want from me?"I ask him but he doesnt respond.He just keeps walking around the chair i was seated and then he soon stops infront of me.

" you don't know who I am?"he says suddenly.

Wait that voice sounds familiar but it can't be.jay?no way.He wouldn't take bullying this far.I guess

"N n no I don't know who you are." I say giving jay the benefit of the doubt.

He steps back a little and then he takes the mask off.

Jayy??

"Do you even know how much you hurt me?.
"
" but I.."

"Shut up"he says

"How could you reject me for that good for nothing"he shouts.

" That good for nothing you called is the one I love."

"Shut uppp" he shouts again.Now he was behaving like a total maniac

" Now your gonna get it coz if I can't have you then no one else will. "Jay says pointing a gun at me.

Narrator POV
Jay had been in love with y/n for a long time,but she had rejected him.He was so obsessed that he watched her every move.He could do just anything to get her.

He was even the mastermind behind y/n getting bullied by Jimin. He made y/n see when they were bullying her friend coz he knew she'd defend him.

~Flashback~
  Y/n was just sitting in class when suddenly jay came up to her and told her they were bullying a guy.He wanted her to go help him.

"Yaaahh ..how is that my business?"
Y/n said turning away.

"But it's song joo"

"Whattt...oh my poor friend"

Hearing this y/n rushed out,coz song joo was the only friend she had in that class tho he was a boy.she loved him a lot.she couldn't bear to watch him and went to help.

Jay knew she would run to him and get bullied herself by the one she loved which would make her hate him,coz he was jealous.