chapter 14:All is lost

Jimin POV

Suddenly we all turn and look towards the door...Thank God
my boys are here.I know they always got my back in times of struggles.

"Hyung .."jungkook shouts as angry tears fall from his eyes and the rest of the guys are sooo shook

A tear drops from my eyes as am struggling with the pain am feeling in and out of myself

Suga runs towards me and the rest of the guys start fighting jay.Am so weak right now I can't see all that is going on.

"Wake up,you can't be like this. Your damsel is in distress" I tell myself as I force myself to wake up as suga tried to put me up.

My boys dealt with jay and all his men.They all ran away but jay was still there trying to take a hold on y/n.He was stopped by the guys several times but he persisted.

I gather up all strength in me and then I let go of sugas hold  and punched jay with all my might. Even tho I was bleeding this guy deserved to be beaten so bad.

Namjoon unties y/n who had been crying so much,she looked lifeless on that chair she was.This was out of all the trauma.I guess she couldn't see all this blood.

Am basically on the floor now,I creep to wake y/n up. The guys try stopping me so I shouldn't stress up but I let go.

"Y/n...y/n..." I try shaking her to wake up.am kneeling infront of her.She doesn't budge. Shes so lifeless.I can't even .

Tears start falling from my eyes one after another or all together.

"Don't jiminah..she'll be fine.let's take her to the hospital.you need to get your wounds treated too."Namjoon says as he grabs my arm.

The police came by some minutes after and arrest Jay. They told us that jay suffered from a mental disorder and that he was in the mental assylum but his parents took him out coz they couldn't bear to see their son in that state.

He has so many restraining orders.He was to be locked up later and then taken to the asylum.

                           ***
Y/n POV

All what jay told me was ringing in my head and my eyes stated spinning. What do I do?.

Images start coming coming into my head.What is all this. Its like my head is going to burst. I try focusing on the guy I loved being beaten up.

I can't bear to see this.jimin is being beaten up so bad and there's nothing I can do.Am useless.Why does he even care bout me.

Suddenly we see a ray of hope as the guys storm in.I give a lije weak smile.

The guys come and start fighting.All these is just so overwhelming for me to watch.All this blood its just too much.

And plus the guy I care about is almost lifeless on the floor.Crying is an understatement for me now.At this point seeing jimin like this my heart sheds blood.

He's drecnched in blood and I can't watch.I suddenly myself going weak and that's all.

Narrator POV

Y/n wouldnt wake up no matter how hard jimin tried to wake her up.

She was taken to the hospital later on and was on an emergency.

So many things were said to her which required her memory to be jugged.It caused so much pain to her and thus could make her lose her life.

The doctor explained this to jimin and the guys.