Chapter 21:Bring our boys back

Jimin pov
I've never been so happy ever.This girl was like something lost that I had been looking for.I don't know how to put it but I just couldn't ever let her go like never.

It felt like something big was about to happen to me because of her.She's like a fairy.I love her.I really do.

The guys are like more excited than I am about her.

"But does she know u love her?" Jin asks.

"Not yet"

"What are you waiting for man?...tell her"

"I'll  tell.. her.. I don't know"I stammer coz I was kinda embarrassed at this point.

The guys attention were all on me and I was a little shy.I wasn't good at talking to girls. I don't even know how I'll tell her how I really feel.

"Come to me for advice coz as you all know am smooth with the ladies"jungkook says hugging me by the side like I was his junior one.

Like he wanted to teach me the ways of the world.What a joke. I laugh.

"Yeah of course you're smooth with the ladies baby kook...." The international playboy"namjoon says mocking jungkook making others laugh.

He later on fists bumps jhope who seemed to be laughing extra hard.

"I bet you were really smooth with Jessi weren't you?" Jhope says bursting into laughter.

Apparently jhope had been mocking jungkook so much about that incident and the fact that he was so scared of Jessi since then.

"Hyung stop it..." Jungkook says getting annoyed suddenly.

"Hyung its not funny" he says frowning a little with a smile in between.

The others are laughing so hard.

For some reason jungkook becomes very defensive each time jessi's namw came up.I don't know why actually. It was like he was scared of her.

I don't know. I don't know.

Before we know it,he picks up a glass of water and throws it on jhope's face and runs out upstairs.

Omg,that room better be open or he's gonna get it.We watch as jhope follow kook up the stairs...

Iook into my pocket and I find the keys to the room.

"Oops " I say to myself.Jungkook is totally gonna get beat.

I later on show the keys to the guys,telling them about the room.They all laugh fearing for what will become of kook.