Chapter 11:Crazy jessie

"Hello...hello...hello..." Namjoon says as he holds the phone to his ears

"Jiminah?..." He asks wanting a reply.

Just then a sleepy suga wakes up and then sits up automatically with closed eyes like he was still sleeping and curses at the noise namjoon was making.

"He must've dialed your numba by mistake" said suga still covering his eyes.

"But but its soo late why would that happen?" Namjoon says calmly and looking puzzled.

"He's   with   his    girlfriend..." Suga said in a drunken manner almost like he was counting his words and he was doing hand gestures too.

"I just feel something is wrong is wrong.should I go check on him.?" Namjoon says as suga takes him by surprise.

"Yaaaahhhh fucken go to sleeeppp already your disturbing mine.I said there's nothing wrong with jimin.you know I hate when my sleep is disturbed.....Ahhhhh" he screams out at the and of his whining which wakes up hoseok.

"Hyuuung..." Hoseok says rubbing Hus eyes.But yoongi cares less and just goes back to sleep.

Soon after, namjoon who is still worried decides to sleep.

The next morning
"Y/n...y/n...noo noo" jimin says in his sleep shaking his head from side to side and finally waking looking very dreaded.

Jimin had slept for long last night because of a drug given to him by the doctor for his pains and to help him sleep.

"Y/n...y/n ..." He called out to you scanning the room from angle to angle.He was in so much panic that he wasn't thinking straight.

He finally woke up from the bed and grabbed his crutches and went out of the room searching for you. He kept calling your name.

He was now like a crazy maniac in the hospital searching for you.If anyone saw him now, they'd think he was crazy.

Nurses came running to get him to calm down but he just couldn't.He just calling your name like a maniac.He was held back by the male nurses who took him to his room and finally gave him a sedative to calm him down.

Soon after the guys came to the hospital with food for jimin from his mom.jimin was sound asleep.later on jin went to the doctor and asked what his condition was and the doctor explained what had happened that morning.

He came back and explained what happened to the guys.

"See I was right hyung... Something was up" namjoon says and suga just rolled his eyes.

They all became so worried and had to call y/n but none had her number so they decided to search thru jimin's phone.They later found on her contact but it was labeled "my silly girl". This made them laugh a little.

They tried calling but no answer.soon suga sighted a phone that was under the bed vibrating and brought it out.

" Guys its no use...she wont answer"suga says raising the phone up for everyone to see and it was clear it was y/n's phone.

"Why is her phone here and where is she?" Jhope asks worried

" like if y/n is fine,then why is her phone under the bed.This is getting weird "tae says turning his head from side to side as if searching for something hidden.

" what do we do now guys, it seems y/n is in trouble "jungkook says

" All we can do now is wait for jimin to wake up so he can tell us everything".jin says

"I guess we'll just wait for jimin to wake up then" suga says rolling his eyes.

Some of the guys sit down and are standing up.They are impatiently waiting for Jimin to wake uo which is taking forever.