chapter 22:It Hurts

dedicated to @sheeenaax
Y/n POV
All the rioting was going on and big hit remained unshook.Oh my God should I carry out my plan or not.its a really dumb plan but I have to atleast try.

Jimin will kill me when he finds out what am about to do.I don't care am doing it for his own good.I know I can do anything for him cos I love him much.

I go to Jessi so she can help me execute my plan.

"No y/n am not helping you thats too risky"

She keeps refusing but I give her puppy dog eyes and she totally agrees.Am so happy

"Remember you have to be extra careful OK"she says

Jessi had a lot of connections so I wanted her to help me with someone who was going to film what I was about to do and put me on air.

If this doesn't work,amma try something else.let's go there first.

Soon am on the rooftop of a very tall building and am pretending am about to fall and the plan is for Jessie to pretend beg me not to jump.

Everything is all set and now am on air.The building is really high and its kinda scary but I have to do this.

With this extreme method of one of the Army's I'll be able to get it to big hit's thick skull that BTS is our lifeu and we want them back.

Once am on air,am going to make a speech about bts to everyone.

I'll be like my last words before I die.

Jimin pov
"Omg jimin you need to see this"tae says trying to show me a video.

Tae is such a nuisance who always looks up dumb videos and forces me to watch them.Am not watching this one not me.

"I don't wanna tae.Am worried about y/n I Haven't been able to get to her for days now I wonder how she is"

"Its her man,its her...y/n"

"Who?y/n.you better stop messing with me tae"I warn him

"Am serious she's everywhere online and she's trying to kill herself"

"Whaatttt"I shout out wide eyed getting all the guys attention from the other room as they run into our room.

"Let me see"I grab tae's phone from him with no hesitation.

"What is it"the guys say as they rush in

"Holy shit...what is she thinking"namjoon says looking at the video

"Omg jimin your girl is crazy"

There were so many thoughts going through my mind,like what would I do if she jumps am so confused right now I have to go there. I quickly grab my jacket and head out as the guys call out.

****
Y/n POV
I can't believe this,from down there I can see so many people are gathered there.They all look worried and some are trying to take pictures.

Oh well I was a suicidal at the moment so of course everyone would be worried.

Soon after I started my speech.

And this is how it went...

Everyone listen

I can't bear to live anymore cos my favorite band bts was let go by their company because of some dumb reason

Bts made me laugh when I was down

They made me cry every time I saw their sorrow.I cried with them each time.