Chapter 6:Her memory is my doom

A WEEK LATER
Narrator pov
Y/n had gotten much better she was back to her house but in her house her best friend had erased everything about jimin from her room and from her life because she didn't want her to remember him and start going through the same torture she had gone through.

When the doctor was asked about her memory loss he said it might never come back and also that it was because of stress and also she lost her memory maybe because there was something she wanted to forget.

That was true because as she was drowning she wanted to give up this life and forget all about jimin and all the bad things that had happened to her thus her memory loss.

Y/n always tried to recall lost memories but to no avail.

Jimin POV
Its been a week now and I've been taking care of y/n.I go see her every day even though she has an angry bf always watching her.Each time I go there I make sure I make her laugh.She still looks sick to me and is not yet ready to go to school.Just watching her laugh makes me happy and I couldn't trade that for anything.

She was such a beauty and I can't believe I treated her that way I must've been out of my mind.she still doesn't remember me and am glad.I'll make her love life and not give up on it.She's always so excited to see me I guess its because I saved her life.

Y/n POV
Its been a week now and this guy jimin keeps visiting me everyday am kinda happy though. He saved my life.For some reason am really glad when I see him and also there's a little feeling of sadness in me,what's that for I wonder

.Am just glad he's here taking care of me.I feel so loved. I can't even explain. Its like I've never felt like this before and also for some reason when y/b/n sees him her mood changes and she walks out.I tried asking her several times but she won't tell me. She's just so...I guess its not something big.The doctor comes and checks me at home every week and he says I'll be able to go back to school in 2 weeks.

~two weeks later~
Am back to school and as I enter the class everyone welcomes me.since I have no friends no one came visiting me tho bit its fine.I find jimin sitting at the back of the class he smiles and waves at me.I smile back at him and then go to my seat. An hour later when the class ends,I see jimin walking up to my seat.And then I hear one of my classmates saying to another

"Oh poor girl,I think she's gonna get bullied again"

"Whatever I don't care" the other says. I wonder who they're talking about

He just stands there looking at me and then says later on

"Hey y/n wanna grab some lunch??".he says

" yeah...but with you?" I ask

"Of course why not?" He says

" its just that..." I try saying

"Not a word you gotta eat am not sure you've fully recovered yet..so come on".he says so putting his hands forward for me to grab it but I hesitate so he grabs my hand and pulls me to the lunch room. there he asks what I want to eat I tell him he gets it in a tray and then he gives it to me.He gets his own and tells me to follow him and then we reach a table,he puts his tray down and then pulls a chair for me to sit.

When I sit down and then I start eating I decide to look around and then I realise something I didn't notice, every single eye was staring at us. Staring and also mumbling amongst themselves I kept wondering why.I then look at Jimin but he doesn't seem to be concerned he's seriously eating

" jimin..." I call to him in almost like a whisper