Chapter 30: The Surprise picnic

4 weeks later...

I was with jimin and we and we had passed through this narrow road.For heaven's sake where are we going to.

I wanted to ask but he had this heavenly smile on him that made me calm.For that reason I was so weak to ask.I just reciprocated his smile.

At this point I was real anxious and didn't know what to do.All I could do was pray for the best.

What am I even thinking he is the best.I would never trade any other person to be in this position he is in.

These past weeks he had been taking me places.so many beautiful places and kept making me speechless.

He's done so many cool and special things for me I wish I could do same for him

All I wanna do Is reciprocate the love he has shown for me through the beautiful ways he does.

Then i felt the speed of our car increasing.I didnt understand why cos it was so sudden.

"Jimin why are you speeding so much"I asked him with so much concern.

He looked at me with a smile and said.

"You'll soon find out darling"

"What??..."

I looked ahead and saw a car coming directly in front of us from a good distance.it was real strange cos this car was on thesame lane we were.it sped so much.

It almost looked like the car was intentionally driving to collide with ours.

I looked at jimin but he didnt seem to notice any of it.

He started whistling all of a sudden without caring.

"Jiminnnnn watchhh ouuutttttt..."I shout as he keeps smiling at me but he didnt look concern when he saw the car.

"What is wrong with you?..."

"Nothing y/n am just driving"

"But the car Is..."

It was such a tense environment and I became scared cos I didnt understand what jimin was doing.

"Jimin stop the car..."

"Why??"

He asked ever so calmly.

"Can't you see there's a car infront of us."

His expression changed as he gave me a smirk...

I won't lie but with this smirk its like he h he was going to kill someone or do something real evil.

I've never been so scared ever.

"Jimin please stoop"

No answer just an evil smirk being seen on his face.

Then after a while he answered.

"Don't worry sweetie I'll make him pay"

" you'll make who pay?"

"You'll be safe soon..."

Then he looked infront and increased his speed towards that car...

"Jimin what are you doing??...it can't be what am thinking...your gonna get us kiiiiiiilled."

I shouted out as jimin kept increasing his speed.Now the car was right in front of us...

"jimin noooooo"I shouted out again.I was tearing a lot at this point of confusion cos I didnt know what he was up to.