Chapter 15:"jiminah its you"

Jimin's POV

She looks so peaceful but why isn't she waking up.its been days now and am scared.What if she never does.

"Don't think of that now" I say to my myself

Her lips look so nice and she's totally glowing.I'll just kiss her this one time.

I bend forward and plant my lips on her just then I when am done I see her open her eyes slowly. Its like new life was given to her coz they open so gently.

"Ji...jimin??" She tries saying as I grab her hand into mine.

"Yes its me jiminah...Am happy you..." I say with teary eyes just then I hear the heart monitor go *beeeeeepppppp.*"

"Oh my God this is bad" I immediately storm out the door and get the doctor.

The doctor's in and am out but my heart is seriously beating now.

I think part of this is my fault.I won't forgive myself if she doesn't wake up.If she doesn't wake up I'll die literally.

There's only one place I can think of going in times like these. Ive not been there in ages and I most go there.its my only help now.

Narrators POV
Jimin just runs out of the hospital.The boys are all confused on his actions. And try to stop him from running cos his wounds havent healed yet,But he runs out carelessly.

In his heart he's like.

"Theres only this one person who can help me .I must see him".

Soon after Jimin enters this building and goes straight to the front and kneels.

" God...."he says on his kneels.

Jimin was now on the staircase infront of the church's alter.Jimin had not been to church in like forever and so he decided to get help since it was an emergency.

"Lord I've passed through many difficulties in my life but I never turned to you but this time it's like my own life is at stake I've never wanted something so badly like the way I want y/n to live" jimin said crying very deeply...

He was all alone in church.soon he started shouting loudly and started speaking in anger.

He finally said his last words.

"Lord if you don't grant me this then I won't believe in you ever"

Saying so he got up and ran back to the hospital.He could see all the guys were in y/n's room.They looked sad.jimin had never felt his heart fall down like now.

He went in and saw y/n's eyes were still closed and soon after the guys all patted his shoulder and left the both of them alone.

Soon after she opened her eyes and looked straight at Jimin. Jimin was overjoyed but she was wasn't smiling at all.

He grabbed her hand and she let go of it.Jimin felt his heart sink.

"Can you please leave" y/n said as Jimin felt his world drop.

"Ur joking right?" Jimin said in disbelief.

She didn't look lije she was joking at all.

"I'll scream if you don't leave"y/n said as she tried to scream but jimin interrupted.

" I'll leave just don't do that "

Y/n POV
That light was shinning so bright that I want to go into it and forget everything.I want to follow that light but jimins voice keeps pulling me back.