Chapter 18:must be something

Jimin POV
The most perfect sight is  infront of me now.I can't help but stare.She's so beautiful.So gorgeous.

I usher her to her seat,pulling the chair for her to sit down.She sits down so gracefully.

Soon after we are done with dinner so we start strolling around.Just then we see horse riders and y/n insists she wants to watch horse ridding.

She's having so much fun watching them.I later on turn and I realise she's shivering.shes like hugging herself out of cold.

I immediately remove my jacket and cover her with she smiles and arranges the jacket on herself.

Soon after as we're walking around there,a man on the horse almost hits her as he rides past.but I pulled her close into my arms.

Am hugging her closely as she has her eyes closed out of fear. Then I draw away from the hug and she opens her eyes little by little which makes me smile. She's so cute.

Moving on,she sees a toy machine and wants me to get her a doll.she's pouting so much I can't refuse.

I try my hardest to get her a doll as she keeps cheering for me making me laugh as she says.

"Go jimin go Jimin"

I finally remove the toy she wanted after all the struggles. Shes so excited,I've never seen someone so excited about a doll like this before

Honestly I have cos me and the boys used to be like this with claw machines.I smile just thinking of that.

We are walking hand in hand as I realise she's struggling but why,I wonder.

Every time I turn to look at her at my side she adjust herself suspiciously. What could be wrong with her?.

"Yaahhh y/n ...what's up with you?"

"Nothing she says.."

"Are you sure ur fine"

"Yes ofc why wouldn't I be?"

"Hmmm Ok" I say as I turn and look infront of me.

I think I have an idea about what's wrong with her.I smile a little to myself.

"Jimin ...ah"she calls out and I smile and answer.

" yes ?"

"Never mind " she says as I turn again.

"Ok if u say so"

"Ji..."

Before she calls my name I stop her half way by carrying her in my arms.

"Yaahh..jiminah"

"Don't say a word...I know what's up with you"I say as I carry her and move ahead.

People are staring so much but I don't care.

" people are staring what do I do?put me down"I say shyly but he doesnt.

"Just let me fix your problem Ok...shhh"

Y/n POV
This is the happiest I've ever been in my life. The way Jimin treats me its like am a queen.

No guy has ever treated so good in my entire life.jimin was now in my list of favourite people.I had only few people who treated me this way.

Actually I have just two most important people in my life right now.jimin and jessie.

They are actually all I have.I can't imagine the world without them.

There's an instant regret in my heart now about the decision I made.