Chapter 25:My mom?

Y/n POV
I kept wondering why she kept calling my name.Did she know me?.Looking at her closely she doe look familiar but where do I know her from tho.

I think I'll ask her when she wakes up.She held my hand tight as she kept calling and soon she went back into a calm deep sleep.

Jimin just looked as bewildered as me.

Soon before we knew it,it was already dark so..

"Jiminah what will we do now?..its getting dark."

"Babe let's tell them we want to go home"

As jimin woke up from where he was seated to where the Man of the house was,we heard someone scream from outside.

"Oh my we have guests and no one told me?."

This lady said coming into the house.She was just so loud,it was like she had been drinking but not quite.

"Oh lookie here you guys are soo cute..Are you guys a couple?..you look so cute together"

"No we..."

"Did you guys get lost on your honeymoon ? Cos you look like a newlywed couple"

"Ahjumm..."

I tried telling her we weren't a couple but she was just so talkative and didnt give us a chance to talk.

"You guys are staying over right? Right?"she said with a real huge smile.

Judging by the way she looked its like she was the mother of the house.She looked quite young tho.

"Umm umm..."

"Of course your staying over... I'll get your room ready and come back OK.."

"But..." I tried saying as she didnt want to hear any of it.She just waltzed out of there into one of the rooms I saw.

I turned to look at jimin and I realized he was laughing.I just realized now that jimin hadn't made any effort to tell her we weren't a couple.

He just stood there laughed.Then I slightly punched his arm.

"Yah Jiminah are we going to stay over here"

"Why not "He said with a smile.

"And why didn't you tell her we aren't a couple?"I said slightly annoyed.

"Why?? Aren't we a couple?"He said in a low tone coming closer to me slowly.

I kept backing away from him with a beating heart.

I closed my eyes tight with some little fear in me.

"Your room is ready....."

That shout from the talkative ahjumma jolted me back to reality and when I opened my eyes jimin was gone.

"Coming ahjumma "I heard jimin shut out going towards the direction of the ahjumma's voice.

Jimin POV
I didnt know where we were gonna spend the night.I had to go and tell the ahjussi we had to go.

Soon this really loud and talkative ahjumma came in.

She kept talking and talking and assuming stuff about us.

I watched as y/n tried convincing her that we weren't a couple and it was all just so cute.

I found myself laughing cos it was so funny.All of y/n's efforts had gone in vain cos the lady didn't even give her a chance to talk.

shes just cute when she tries to deny we ain't a couple.

she looked a little annoyed but I couldn't help but laugh cos she's so cute when annoyed.