chapter 24:lost

Y/n POV

I Can't believe this kind of tragedy would ever happen to us.What do we do now?

I was already teary eyed as I looked down and I saw this woman lying down on the floor with blood all over

"Omg jimin she's bleeding...what do we do?"

"Open the car and I'll carry her in ok"

I rushed as j quickly opened the car. I was totally shaking where I stood.

Jimin put her in the back seat as i held her and he started to drive off.

"Jimin am scared..."

"Don't be OK... don't please"

"What if she dies? "

"Yahh don't even think that...we are going to make it to the hospital soon"

"But we're so far from the main city and roads...jiminaahhh hurryyy"

"Calm down ok am doing my best here...I wouldn't want to put us two in an argument now would I...so please calm down your confusing me "

My heart kept beating so loud as I held that woman in my arms.she was unconscious now as I felt all dead inside scared for her life.

I don't know what she was doing in this deserted area tho cos there's literally no house on this road.

I wonder who she is.She got me so scared.She looks so lifeless...eottokeeeeee(what do I do)

"ummm y/n I think...I think .." Jimin tried saying.

"What is it Jiminah..."Y/n said like almost yelling but not quite just worried.

*silence*

"Jimin?..."y/n said slowly

This guy was getting me worried to the core.I could just ugghhh.why won't he answer me.is the gas finished or something I'd die if that happened.

"Jiminnnnnnn"y/n shouted which made jimin shake but no answer stil

"Jimin answer what are you trying to say.your making me worried right now"

"Y/n... Ummm I think we're lost "

"Whatttt???" I shouted out.I couldn't believe what he just said..we are what??.

Anxiety was getting enough of me already and now this.I can't even.I..

Right now it was so hard for me to breathe cos I was so scared for the lady and what if she dies on our hands.we are we gonna do then.

"what what a. abo... About the  the GPS ?"I tried saying

"Y/n are you alright?."Jimin said to me.

My breathing was so bad now and I was so annoyed that I suddenly became rude.

"Don't talk to me and just focus on the road"I yelled out at him.

"Y/n..?"

"Stop talking to me.if you weren't so careless we shouldn't have hit her"I said rolling my eyes feeling really annoyed.

"Is that what you want to say to me now y/n huh"jimin said annoyed.

"Just shut upppppp"

"This lady is going to die soon and now what are u saying to me...eyes on the road"I said slowly but ended up yelling at the end.

I had trouble breathing but when it came to yelling I yelled hard.

All of a sudden,we heard a sound. I kinda strange sound and before we knew it the car stopped.