chapter 5:She doesnt remember me

Your POV
Arrrgghh... why is everywhere so dark ?

Did I go to heaven already.?

Ommayaa where am I?what is this place am I alive or dead.lord help.

Just then I hear voices,like people were talking were I was.

"y/n?... y/n wake up...." I hear a distant call and my body tapped a little.

"What do I do she's not waking up..."

I could hear the sounds of sobbing and a not so familiar voice. I tried moving a little but my body won't budge.  I felt numb where I was. I struggled till I could finally move a finger.

"Oh thank God she's awake...." I hear her say with a breathe of relief.

All i could do now is try and open my eyes...

I tried hard to open my eyes which felt like my eye lids were stuck together.

I then  opened it slowly and the first thing i see is this  slender fair really beautuful lady with beautiful long dark hair standing there staring at me.I wonder who she is. Just where am I? Cos nothing seems familiar to me here.

"wh- wh- where am I?" I struggled to say.

"You're at our house darling" she says

"Our house... but who are you ?" I ask.

"So rude of me I'm jimin's mom." She says with a really comforting smile.

I didn't even know what that was so I asked her.

"ji ji jimin??"

"Jimin, your classmate?oh never mind I think you're just stressed. By the way your friend is here" she says.

Before I could ask she went outside ad came back with Jessie.

It looks like she had been crying. She looked so sad I wanted to hug her. She came closer and knees down and holds my hands.

"I'm so sorry y/n"she says breaking into tears.

"B- but why??" I asked almost in a whisper cos I felt a little pain.

"You almost died because of me....I. I. I shouldn't have begged you to go to that party"she says crying out loud

"No don't be " I tried saying as a tear drop fell down my left eye.

"I'm the worst friend ever. I need to be punished. Hit me y/n."she uses my hand to slap her face with several times and I tried stopping her.Those tears of mine kept running now like a waterfall.

"Can you ever forgive me??" she says still sobbing.I try raising my hands up and wiping her tears.

"Its not your fault Jessie." I say to her swiping her tears away. It breaks my heart to see her cry.

"Don't cry ok, my heart can't bear it. Stand up, please" I say in between tears. She stands up and hugs me.

"Oh you poor thing" she says to me while hugging me and crying.I tap her back comforting her.For a while after all the crying she then says.

"Look who's talking, your crying more than me. " she says wiping my tears and smiling a little.I give out a little laugh.

"It'll be alright hun.." She says

"But... but what happened??" I ask her

"You drowned and you almost died y/n.."she says looking down at me with the saddest eyes ever.

"I- I- almost died... I-" I stuttered so shocked just then my mind flashes and I remembered the incident.I feel a sharp pain in my chest and my head like i had been stroked and then suddenly I started gasping for air and shaking on the bed.