Four: The pool party

Your POV

I'm all smiles today as i wake up from my bed. I stretch as i get up and head to the bathroom, humming BTS' N.O. I brush my teeth and freshen up and then head for school. I am pretty early today.

I try to dress up a bit today as i try putting on a white and black polka dot gown that I had. I wasn't much of a fan of gowns but I decided to put one on that day along with my glasses of course cos I'm practically a blind bat without them. I then head for school.

"Hmm, your a happy bird today." Jessie said. Hearing this, I just smile with my hands on my cheeks.

"What's up with you girl?" She asked, handing me a sandwich for breakfast, she was like my mother.

"Its a secret" I say to her while still smiling

"Aigoo this girl, you get crazier as days go by don't you?" Jessie said while lightly tapping my shoulder.

I giggle in response.

"I'm heading out now , jessie!". I say while going out. She then walks me to the door.

"Alright see you soon!" She says as we are out of the house, she watches me take the bus then waves goodbye to me and I respond to the gesture in thesame way.

I get to school early before the teacher arrives. Soon after, students start walking in as well as the teacher.

When the teacher spots me he says, "Your early today miss y/n" I smile as he told me.

Then, jimin walks in and on seeing him ,I smile and he walks to his seat. I keep staring at him throughout the lesson.

After the lesson finished, I recieve a text and it's from jimin. He greeted me through the text and asked if he could see my pic. I became really confused on what to do.

I finally decide to send him my best pic. It was Jessie's birthday that day and she was very stubborn about me dressing up and so she made me wear one of her gowns.

She took a pic of me to remind of what I look like when I dress up. It kinda looked pretty so I sent it to him.

"Theres no going back now" I say to myself while sighing.

I head to class as the bells ring but accidentally bump into jimin and As i was about to fall, he catches me with his hands around my waist and looks at me very closely for a while.

I can't believe how much my chest is pumping right now. It's so loud! He can probably hear it.

"You should be more careful next time" He told me looking concern. I bit my lip in response.

"Hm.. you look different today" he comments while looking at my dress. This made me smile at the fact that he realised I look different and I am glad, I think he has changed.

Then all of a sudden with realising it, he let go and I hit the rock hard ground. He lets out a laugh and walks away.

"What a jerk." I rolled my eyes at him as he had already left but afterwards, I think to myself and smile.

"I guess he doesnt recognise me from the pic, I'm more invincible than ever." I say to myself.

Jimin's POV

I want to see her. I really do, but I don't even know what she looks like. I'm so dumb, I should've asked for a pic yesterday. I make up my mind after class and ask for a pic.

It took a while for her to respond but I recieved a photo and she looked like a pretty angel.

Wow. With that body, she's fit to become an Idol or a model. She's so beautiful, pretty lips, pretty eyes, pretty everything. I could stare into those eyes all day.