Chapter 26:My heart shaker

Y/n POV

"My daughter.."

"What??...yo your daughter."I said after a while as a tear dropped fell from my right eye.

This lady stared at me and smiled with tears in her eyes.I swear she has the most heavenly smile I've seen.

"Yes.. Ye..."

I kept staring at the lady who appeared to be so sick infront of me.I was awe stroken about what she said.I didnt realise it but she fell down infront of me.

I was so lost in thought as my memory tried to recall my mom.As I came back to myself she was seen on the floor.

Jimin had rushed to get her up.I stood up too and tried helping tho I was lost.

Jimin POV
I couldn't help but stare at y/n the whole time during breakfast.She must think am a total creep.I don't care

I think am making her uncomfortable tho but she looks so shy and cute.I don't wanna stop.

Soon that lady comes in she calls y/n my daughter.Why would she?

First she called y/n's name when unconscious and now this.

The lady looks so weak I should go take her back to the room she was in.I guess its cos of the medicines she took.

But why is y/n crying tho.Before I could reach her she had fallen to the floor.

Y/n looks so lost...

I later took her back to where she was.The man of the house goes in to help.

*******

"Why you crying ?... "I asked y/n all concerned.She was apparently at the back of the house with her face covered with her hands.

As I reached in front of her she looked at me as I asked and then gave me a  hug.She was crying so hard I didnt understand why.

"I dont know why am crying really..I dont know if....am just  just ..."she tried saying but I could see she was finding a lot of difficulty talking.

"Shhhh...Say no more am here for you "I told her with my hands patting her back.

"But.."she tried Saying but just burst into more tears.

I hugged her tight.

It was a while now and she was in my arms.I tried consoling her telling her what ever shes crying for will be alright.

**********

"Jimin..."

"mmm..."

She slowly withdrew herself from me some minutes later.She looked into my eyes.Her eyes looked puffy from crying but she still looked beautiful to me.

Then she said to me.

"Jimin don't you ever let go of me"

She looked like a little child that kept begging her mummy not to leave her and...

My thoughts were stopped for a while ad I realized I knew nothing about y/n's mom and dad.Did something happen to them?.

"Jiminiee.."

I came back to reality cos I was so lost in her eyes thinking.I was embraced to reality as I looked into those beautiful eyes of hers.

"Mmm.."

"Of course not...I'll always be right here r you"

She gave me a little smile and I smiled too.I was looking into her eyes so much and I couldn't help myself she was just so beautiful.I kissed her.