Shipping & Jealousy

[Prompt: DO ONE WHERE Y/N AND CAMILA IS IN A RELATIONSHIP BUT Y/N REALLY SHIPS CAMREN SO HARD, AND CAMILA DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY BUT 1 DAY SHE GOT FED UP OF Y/N SHIPPING THEM SO SHE WENT WITH THE FLOW & TRIED TO MAKE Y/N JEALOUS BC OF CAMREN]

"Babe," I felt a light tap on my arm but I decided to ignore her and continue reading the story that I've been so engrossed, on my wattpad app. "Babe, notice me." My girlfriend muttered out next to me.

I turn my back to her and I can feel my eyes watering as I keep on reading the epilogue of this story.

"I'm not going to keep you too long Lauren because I know how much I can ramble. I just want to say one last thing: I was reading this story back before I wrote this note and I thought it appropriate to finish it with the last words I said to you after our first encounter in the hallway all those years ago.

So, 'Goodbye Lauren...maybe I'll see you around.'"

I clutch on my phone as I started sobbing out so loud that I made my girlfriend worry about me. "Baby, what's wrong? Are you okay?" Camila force me to turn my body around to face her. The tears from my eyes cannot stop flowing as I remember what happened to Camren in Trials in Tribulations. "Y/N, you're scaring me... Are you okay?" She asked again while wipping my salty tears away.

"Why did you have to die?" I sob out.

"What? I didn't die. I'm still here. See," She touched my face again and place her hand on my cheek as she rub her thumb on my skin, tenderly. "I'm not dead, babe. I'm still alive and kicking."

"Then why did you have to wrote your last letter to Lauren like that?" I nuzzle my face on the crook of my girlfriend's neck and cried again.

"What letter? Last letter? I wrote it? What? When? And Lauren? What the hell is going on?" She asked confusedly. I handed her my phone and I can hear her giggling as she rubs my back soothingly. "I should've known. Baby, you're reading Camren fanfiction again." She place a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I can't help it, your fans are so great at writing stories." I press my lips on her collarbone and she run her fingers through my hair. I sniffled and hug her slim waist tightly.

"That's true. But why don't you want to read Y/SN fanfiction where the two of us are end game, than the story where they ship Lauren and I?" She asked me and I shrug my shoulders to her.

"Because I don't ship us, I ship you and Lauren." I told her seriously as I look at her chocolate brown eyes.

"You're silly," She laughed and slide off of her bunk. "Let's go to the front lounge. The girls will be doing a movie marathon." She pull out her hand and I take it as soon as my feet touches the cold floor.

"I actually don't get it why you always chooses the bottom bunk." I said to her and intertwine our fingers together. "It's weird."

"Yeah, maybe because I can I just roll inside whenever I want to. And plus, don't say it's weird. Lauren always chooses the bottom bunk across off me." She scoff and I can feel my lips twitching up to smile when she mentioned the green-eyed Latina's name. "What?" My girlfriend asks me as we take a seat on the couch.

"Nothing, you just said that you and Lauren always chooses the bottom bunks. I bet you sleep in her bunk sometimes." I wiggle my eyebrows at her and she lean her head on my chest.

"You're unbelievable." Camila chuckled and drape her arms on my stomach.

"Camren is real," I whispers to her ears and she slaps my arm. "Oh my God! You're not denying or confirming it. My camren heart."

"Shut up," Camila chuckled.

"Hey, Y/N." The girls greeted me in unison.

"Hey, guys. How's the show?"