Between The Sheets II

Camila's POV

G!P You

I throw my book bag on the soft mattress and I slumped down on my bed as I stare straight up the wall. "I can't believe that Y/N declined my offer to fuck with me. She always wanted us to hook up." I muttered to myself.

She never said no when I always ask her to come over to my house so we can fuck. Sometimes, I'm the one who's going to her home and we're banging all day in her room.

Us getting caught by her mother or her father while we're having sex is something that I'm not scared of. I know her parents were never around, I haven't even met them. But why would she ever introduce me to her family, we're not dating. Y/N told me that her parents are always in their business trips. Y/N's family is rich. Mr and Mrs Y/LN are both good in business, they are the most well-known business man and woman in the world.

I sighed and run my fingers through my locks. I sit up and grab my bag and fish my phone out.

It's been a week since I saw Y/N sitting with the new girl in the cafeteria. It's also been a week since she first time declined my offer of us hooking up because she told me that she will be having a movie date with that new girl.

We haven't talked for almost three months after our last encounter in my room. I didn't mean to say those thing, I didn't imply her as a freak. In fact, I'm having a weird feeling but in a good way though, everytime our body touches, everytime our lips touches.

I've tried seducing Y/N more than ten times this week. I kept on teasing her by sending her my nude pictures. I even locked the two of us inside the janitor closet and strip right in front of her and sometime in our locker room after everyone left after our gym class.

I tried everything to make her want me and so she can finally be with me again, but she just keep on shutting me down.

I started scrolling on my IG feed. My finger stopped when I saw a picture of the girl that has been on my mind since our last sex. Y/N has her hand around Lauren's shoulder and the green-eyed girl have her face buried on the crook of Y/N's neck. My hand grips my phone hard til my knuckles turn white as I read the caption:

@laurenjauregui: Movie date with mah baby. i wuv u. @y/un 🙈💞

"That should've been me." I told to myself. "So they're dating now?"

I sighed loudly and close my eyes briefly, trying to calm myself down. A lot of questions started swarming in my mind. 'What do Lauren have that I don't have?' 'Is Lauren her new girlfriend now or what?' 'But why can I feel my heart breaking at the thought of Y/N being with someone else?' 'Do I finally have feelings for her?' I shook my head as I thought about last question for myself. I can't fall in love in her. I'm not in love with her... or am I?

My mind went back to the day where we started compromising and agreeing that we should be fuck buddies. And our first sex.

-

I was humming a song as I step out of the bathroom and went to the locker room. We just finished our gym class fifteen minutes ago and good thing that was our last subject for the day, so that means I can take so much time on taking a bath.

I felt my body collided with someone. "Ah!" I heard someone screamed.

I dropped my towel when I saw Y/N standing right in front of me, naked. I run my eyes up and down to her body and my eyes almost popped out when I saw her dick. She have a fucking dick and it's huge. I can feel my pussy getting wet at the thought of her huge cock plunging in and out of me.