Between The Sheets III

Camila's POV

G!P You

"I can do this. I can do this." I mentally keep telling myself as I started pacing back and forth in front of Y/N's house. "Hi... how are you? Do you want to go out on a date with me? You know, I like you–" I cut myself off and shakes my head. "No, I don't think she will like it when I said that." I groaned in frustration and run my fingers through my hair. "This is so hard!" I shouted and I was so busy talking myself when I didn't even know that someone was standing behind me.

"Camila?" I froze when I heard the familiar voice that I've missed so much.

I slowly turn my heel to face her. I smile at her nervously as I bite my lower lip anxiously. "Y/N,"

"Wha-what are you doing here?" She asked and look back at their house before closing the door behind her and she steps outside. I can see her mindlessly checking me out and I can feel a blush on my face creeping up.

"I came here to see you," I told her truthfully.

She tilted her head at me and asked, "Why?"

"Because I've missed you."

I can hear he chuckling, "Miss me? Or you just miss me on your bed?" She scoff and I totally understand why she's being like that.

I take a step closer to her as I grab a hold of her hand. She tense up a little but she didn't remove my grasp on her hand, and that's good, I think. "I've missed you so much, Y/N. I really do. In fact, I'm here because I want to tell you something." She cocked her eyebrows at me and I continued, "I'm not going to sugarcoat it anymore. I like you, Y/N. Actually, I'm falling in love you. Everytime I'm with you, I feel safe. I've never said it out loud, but I love it when you're around me because you make me so happy." I stops for awhile and saw her opens her mouth but I immediately cut her off. "And everytime our lips touch, everytime we kiss, my stomach is doing weird flips. Weird but in a good way. And my heart is beating so fast." I smiled to myself and look down at our hands. I lace my fingers to her and I mindlessly started playing with her fingers.

I slowly lift my head to look at her and I decided to shrug off the way she's looking at me. "I know I'm so dumb to realize that I'm having these kind of feelings to you after what I said to you months ago. I'm stupid to reject those time when you asked me to go out with you. But I only told you that because I'm scared. I'm scared that I might be falling catching feelings with you, I don't know how to handle this kind of things." I sighed and Y/N is still looking at me with so much symphathy in her eyes. "I'm scared because this is new to me. I've never been so in love with someone. Just tell me that you still want me, and I'm not going to be afraid to be with you."

Y/N's shoulder slumped down and untangled our fingers together. "I'm sorry, Camila. But you're too late now. I'm sorry. And I know you're just saying those things because my attention is with someone else and not with you. You've never liked me. You just love the thought of me having feeling with you because you know my attention will always turn to you. So stop with this. I don't want to want to be your friends with benefits anymore. I want what ever we used to do, to be stop. I'm done," My heart is started to break in to pieces but I snapped out of my thoughts when I see her moving. She's about to go inside her house when I immediately stop her.

"I'm not saying those things because I missed seeing you naked in my bed. I didn't said those things because I just want you to be with me again and continue what ever we started. I said those because it's true. I'm falling for you." She just have a scowl on her face and shakes her head at me. "So, it's true then?" The tears from my eyes are started to swell and I keep telling myself not to cry in front of her, but it didn't work.