Labor & Delivery

G!P You

[Part Three of Cravings]

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" I repeated to myself as I saw my wife clutching her stomach and groaning in pain. I don't know what to do, her water just broke and there's a lot of things in my mind like take her to the car and drive her to the hospital but there's a part of me wanted to call her parents and I.

I keep pacing back and forth, I don't know if I should grab my keys first or I should take my phone on the coffee table and give our parents a call. "Y/N! Stop walking back and forth! I'm getting dizzy because of you!" Jy wife shouted and saw her bending her upper body in half. "Take me to the damn hospital! Don't just stand there!" I scrambled to her side immediately and I assisted her to out of our home.

As we went out of the apartment, I guided her inside the passenger seat and I saw her buckling her seat belt. I walk to the driver's seat and started the ignition. "Seat belt," Camila hissed and I glance at her and knotted my eyebrows. "I said seat belt. Put your fucking seat belt. I want my baby to have two mothers when he grows up." She winced in pain and I snapped out of my thoughts and buckle my seat belt.

I started driving our way to the hospital and I felt my wife's hand on top of mine and she gripped it, hard. I yelp and as I look at her, she have her eyes squeeze shut and I rub my thumb over her hand. I take it and place a kiss on the back of her hand. "Calm down," I told her.

"Calm down? How can I calm down when my water just fucking broke!" She shouted. Okay, I keep my gaze on the road and purses my lips and started driving again.

As we reach the hospital, I called the nurse and told them that my wife's water just broke and they immediately took care of her.

I fish my phone out of my pocket and started dialing Sinu and Alejandro's numbers and told them that Camila is already laboring. They told me that they will be here in fifteen minutes. I also gave my parents a call and they said the same.

I sit back on the metal sit and sighed. I buried my face on my hands. Finally, her mood swings are going to be over, I thought to myself and I can finally see my baby boy.

After she made me slept in the leaving room after the picture of Keana and I, that Dinah sent me four months ago, her mood swings become more worse. I swear, I'm so close to ripping my hair off of my head. It's cute that she's being clingy and sweet but it's also frustrating when she's becoming  so stubborn and a bitch. But I still love her though.

"Y/N?" I look up and saw my parents and my wife's parents rushing to me.

"Where's Camila?"

"I don't know, I don't know where the nurses took her. She's having a contractions." I told them and they take a seat on the steel chairs.

"Mrs Y/LN?" I glance at my left and saw the nurse standing in next to me.

"Yeah?" I asked her and raised my eyebrows at her.

"Your wife is looking for you," She said and pointed at one of the room and I went to the doctor who will help my wife to give birth to our kid and talk to him before I immediately went inside my wife's hospital room.

I saw her laying her back and holding her belly. "Babe, are you okay?" I asked her and take a seat beside her bed. "I called our parents and they are already here."

"I'm having a harsh contractions, and you're asking if I'm okay?" She snapped.

I push the button above her head and I saw the doctor rushing inside with two pretty nurses trailing behind him. I felt a smack on my arm and I look down at my wife, "I'm already giving birth to our baby and you're still looking at those nurses like you wanted to fuck them." Camila growled and at this moment, I wanted the land to eat me. I can feel my face heating up and I look at the two nurses and gave them an apologetic smile and they gave me a nod like they're telling me that it's okay.