Love You Goodbye III

G!P You

I tried to wrap my arms to the girl I've been holding the whole night, but it seem like I can't find her. I slowly flutter my eyes open and saw that she's no longer sleeping next to me. I sighed a stare up the ceiling. I guess she left before we got the chance to say goodbye to each other, I thought.

I stand up and grab my scattered clothes on the floor. And dress up before going inside the bathroom, I decided to take a cold shower and started my morning routine before heading downstairs and grab some breakfast.

As I was drying my wet hair, I glance at the night stand and I catch a glimpse of something shiny resting on top of my phone a long with a folded paper beneath it. I walk to it and take the paper and when I opened it, I saw my ex-fiancée's handwriting.

Y/N,

I never thought I would be writing you this letter. There was a time when I thought our love would stand the test of time and nothing could come between us. Unfortunately, the years have chipped away at our once perfect relationship and there is nothing left to hold on to. I want you to know that I am not blaming you, because it's all my fault. I feel in love with someone who's not you. I'm sorry, Y/N. I've never wanted to hurt you, I promised I won't hurt you, but I still did. I'm sorry.

I will always remember the first time we met, our first date. The very first time my lips touched your lips, the very first time you wrapped your arms around me and rested your head on my shoulder. The first time we made love to each other.

Your smile your way looking at me will always be fresh in my memories. There are so many lovely memories but the fact remains the memories are not enough to bind us for the rest of our lives. I hope you find the one who will be there for you, and not cheat on you and hurt you like I did. I hope you find her and the two of you will live happily ever after.

To be honest, I don't have the words to make you feel better. Because I know how hard it is to let someone go when you thought that they are the one who will you going to spend the rest of your life with.

I wish you nothing but the best. Thank you for the past five years that we've been together. I will cherish every memories that we have. I hope to see you again, someday.

Love you, goodbye.

Camila Cabello

I wipe my tears as I finished reading her last letter to me. I glance at the night stand and saw her engagement ring that I gave her, placed on top of my phone. I take it an broke down in to loud cries as I grasp and hold on to that ring tightly.

My bedroom door flew open and saw my mom enter my room. "Mom," I sob. She run to me with so much worriedness on her face and I hug her waist tightly. "She broke up with me, she doesn't love me anymore. Camila left me," I cried on her chest and she rub my back soothingly.

"Shh, don't cry." She whispered to my ear and she run her fingers through my hair. "People come and go to our life. Sometimes the people who we really love leave us, maybe because someone will replace them, who's so much better than the last. Who love us unconditionally and who will be aftaid to lose us. Who will never hurt us again and gives us false hope." She place a kiss on top of my head and added, "Let Camila go. Forget about her, it's her choice for leaving you. She doesn't know that she just left the best things that has ever happened to her."

"I love you mom,"

"I love you too, honey. And mommy will always be there for you." She press her lips on my forehead. "Now, let's go downstairs? I'm going to make you and your dad some breakfast." She pull away from our hug. "You wanna eat?"