Mood Swings

G!P You

[A/N: Part II of Cravings]

"Babe! I'm home!" I removed my shoes and went straight to the kitchen to place down the stuff I bought at the grocery store. "Camila!"

I put everything away and I made sure that I bought a lot of food that I know Camila will be finding in the middle of the night, so I won't go out and drive when the road is dark. It's kinda scary.

I felt an arm wrapped around my waist and a pair of lips pressed on my shoulder, "I've missed you, where were you?"

I chuckled and turn my body around so I can look at my wife. "I've missed you too and I went out to do some grocery and shit," She slaps my arm and scolded me for cursing. "Sorry," I mumbled quietly. I take a seat on one of the stool and guided her between my legs. Camila instantly wraps her arms around my shoulder and I place my hands on her waist and my fingers started grazing on her tummy and draw some patterns.

"Why didn't you tell me? I could've we t out with you," She pouted. She looks so cute. I peck her lips and I rest my head on her collarbone, "I was looking for you,"

"I don't want you to get tired," I told her truthfully. "And you told me that you don't feel like going out, so..." I muttered against her shirt and shrug my shoulders.

"But I wanted to go with you," She huffs. My eyebrows raise as I realize her sudden change of mood.

I left the house when she was sleeping. I actually didn't know that she wanted to come with me, because when I asked her if she wanted to go out with me, she told me that she wanted to lay down all day.

"But you said-"

"I know what I said, but still, you could've asked me." She cuts me off, her voice where getting louder and she immediately remove her arms on me and storm off out of the kitchen.

"Oh my God!" I grunt to myself and stand up from where I was sitting and I walk to the living room.

I saw my wife watching Spongebob Squarepants on TV with her arms crossed on her chest and her bottom lip is still jutted out. I know she's upset. That's one thing she do when she's upset with me.

I sighed and slowly slumped down next to her. "Babe," I was going to take her hand but she snatch it away. "Baby, come on. I'm sorry," To be honest, I don't know why I am apologizing to her. But I don't want to sleep on the couch tonight and I also don't want her to get more mad at me.

She was silent. She didn't say anything, she just keeps her gaze on the television and continue on ignoring me. "Camila," I sighed. "I'm sorry, I didn't- I didn't know that you wanted to come with me, because- because you told me that you want to stay home. And I left you when you were sleeping so I didn't bother on waking you up," I explained. "I'm sorry, I will make sure that next time I will-" I stopped myself when I heard my wife sniffling. "Hey, hey, are you okay?" I take her hand and lift her head up in another. Her jaw are quivering and her lips are trembling. God, I feel like an asshole. I didn't know that she would cry if I she didn't come with me.

"Do you hate me?" She asked quietly and started chew her bottom lip.

My eyes widen at her question and quickly answer it. "What? No! No! I don't hate you and I could never hate you." I told her and she duck her head and her gaze found her fumbling fingers.

"Then why didn't you want me to come with you? Are you ashamed because your wife is getting bigger and you don't want everyone to see it?" She mumbled quietly.

"No, I'm not embarrass to show you off and I don't care if you're getting bigger. I will love you no matter what."

"Do you like someone else and you're with them that's why you didn't wake me up?" She wipe her tears and she avoids eye contact with me.