Jealous Camila

[Prompt: Can you do one where Camila gets hella jealous of Y/N and Lauren's touchy friendship?]

I was driving my way to the venue where the girls of Fifth Harmony will be performing. My girlfriend texted me that they have a day off and she wants us to just lay down in her bunk all day and watch some chick flick or Disney movies while cuddling. I don't mind doing that.

As my eyes landed at the tour bus that the girls are staying at. I park at an empty lot and hop off of my car. I take the pizza box out of the passenger seat and went to that direction. I knock on the tour bus door and waited patiently for someone to open it.

Seconds later, the green-eyed Cuban was the one who opened it and welcomed me with a warm hug. "Y/N! It's so good to see you! I miss you, you fucker."

"I miss you too, loser." I chuckled and push her lightly away from me. "Let me in," She step aside and I walk my way inside.

I place the pizza box on their dining table and as I look around, I notice that it's only Lauren who's inside. "Where are the others?" I turn my gaze to her and she shrugs her shoulders.

"Well, I know where your girlfriend is." She said and plop down on the couch. "Wait, is that a pizza?" She rushed to my side and about to grab the box but I swat her hand away.

"That's for Camila, don't touch it." I growled to her and she put her hand up defensively. "But where's my girlfriend?"

"She's having a glam shoot today, I think until noon and I think the three other girl are probably finding some food." Lauren said and lay down on the couch and grab her phone in her pocket. "Do you want to watch some movies while we wait for them?" She asked we headed to the back lounge and she look for a horror movie in Netflix.

"Yeah sure," I slumped down on the couch and the green-eyed girl take a seat next to me and started the movie.

We were in the middle of watching the intense and scary part when I told Lauren to get up and get us some blankets because hell, it's so fucking cold in here. The raven haired girl drape a blanket on our shoulders.

"Wait, let's take a selfie." Lauren said and she lean her head on my shoulder and we smiled to her camera and she posted it in her IG account.

@laurenjauregui: Nextflix and Chill with my little fucker @y/un

I laughed out loud as I saw her caption. "Camila will kill the two of us," I told her but she just chuckled and we continue watching the movie that's being played on the TV screen.

-

"Baby!" Camila run inside the tour bus as soon as the tour bus door flew open. I popped my head up on the window to see if she was really the one who's knocking and when she saw me, her eyes went wide and her frown tyn to a huge grin.

"Hi, babe." I stand up from the couch and stretch my arms. She instantly hug my waist and buried her face on my shoulder.

"I've missed you," She place a kiss on my shoulder and I take a seat on the couch while the Latina's hug from me doesn't break.

My girlfriend plopped down on my lap and I wrap my arms around her slim waist and Camila put her arms on my neck. "I've missed you too," I kiss her lips and she immediately kissed back. "I brought you some pizza," I peck her lips again and I can hear her sighed happily.

"Where?" I pointed at their dining table and she sprinted to it and opened the box.

"Hey Camz!" We snap our head and saw the other Latina rubbing her sleepy eyes and take a seat next to me.