Double Trouble

Boy x Girl

"Hello?" I placed my phone in between my shoulders and ears as I take Dexter out for a walk, he's my eight years old golden retriver dog.

"Ah yes, is this Mister Y/LN?" I heard a man asked from the other side of the line.

"Uh- yes this is him speaking, is there anything I could do for you Mister...?" I trailed off. I keep on walking outside my house and dragging my dog in our neighborhood while holding his tie.

"I'm Mister Cowell. Good day to you Sir, I can't believe that you've already forgetten about my voice." He chuckled.

"Good day," I muttered out back. It's been a long time since I heard his voice, and now I know why he is calling me, but I still want him to say it. "Do you mind if I ask you why are you calling me?" I asked him and not sounding a little rude.

"Ah yes, I called you because I'm the principal in the school where your son is going." He said. Oh shit. He better not tell me that my son is in big trouble because- "Your son is in trouble. I need you to come here in our school. Thank you," Fuck shit!

"Okay, I'll be there in twenty." I said and ended the call. I tug Dexter's tie and we turn back around and jog back to our house.

I quickly take a shower and dress up. What did my son do now? Fuck, he will get his mom, my wife so mad.

I put on my shoes and grab my keys. I run outside and open my car door as fast as I could and started the ignition.

You see, my son, Carlos, he is only six but he'd been to the principal's office multiple times. Sometimes, his classmates will complain that my son either pushed them hard that made them stumble on the floor or punched them in the face with no reason. And I'm always telling him that hurting other people is not good unless it's neccessary, but still violence is not a thing that my wife and I tolerate. But he will tell me that, his classmates are too annoying that's why he wanted to hurt them because he doesn't want to see them. I actually don't know he's being like this, but he's nice to his friends and to my wife and I, he's actually grandma's boy, and it's cute how he's a good kid whenever he is a round with my family and my wife's family, he even like to play with Sofia. I guess he just doesn't like annoying people.

As my eyes can finally see my son's school. I park my car in some empty lot and I turn off the ignition as I unbuckle my seat belt and hop off my car. I walk in front of the school and push the large doors open and made my way to the principal's office.

If you're wondering why I didn't call my wife and tell her that our son is in big trouble, the school principal probably notified her before me, since my wife works at the same school where our son is going, and she is a music teacher. She loves teaching little kids music. The look on her face as I watch her teach them every single day, is my favorite thing to see.

I knock softly on the familiar door as I read Principal's Office written on top of it. Seconds later, a man in mid-forties with a beard that's turning white opens the door for me. "Mister Y/LN, it's so good to see you again." I smiled at him and entered his office. "Have a seat," He gestured for me to take a seat in front of his desk. "Your wife will be here in a minute," He informed me and I nodded my head.

Moments later, we heard a knock on his office door and he stood up and get it. "Daddy!" I snap my head and saw my son running to me. A smaller and boy version of my wife. I'm so happy that he looks like his mother, and he got everything I love from my wife, except his attitude and his height, he definitely got it from me. I grab him and place him on my lap.

"Hey babe," I look up and saw my wife wearing a pencil skirt that's hugging her huge ass tightly. Fuck, I'm so lucky. She lean down and place a kiss on my lips. "Hi principal Cowell,"