Always The Quiet Ones

[Prompt: CAMILA DATING A TROUBLE MAKER Y/N AND EVERYONE KNOWS HER AS THIS INNOCENT GOOD GIRL BUT IS SECRETLY A FREAK BEHIND CLOSE DOORS]

G!P You

"Move," I said in gritted teeth as I eyed down a group of guys who I believe are freshmen, they are blocking my girlfriend's way in the hallway. They are so busy talking about something like videogames that they didn't heard me. But I don't give a fuck about what they are playing. I'm losing my patience.

Camila will be late for her class if these idiots will not move out of our way. And I don't want her to be late to her class because I know how important her attendance is.

"I said fucking move!" I shove one of them in the nearest lockers and slam him on the metal small doors. I can see his friends' eyes widen and scurried away from us. "If I told you and your other friends to move, you fucking move. You understand?" I lift him up while sending him
daggers.

"Ye-yeah, I'm sorry. I-I didn't heard you." He stuttered out and I can see the fear in his eyes, flashes then he nodded his head so fast that it looks like it's going to fall off of his body.

"Babe, please let him go. Let the poor innocent boy down." I felt a grip of my arm and saw my two years girlfriend, Camila Cabello giving me a pleading eyes. And I can't do anything but put him down.

As soon as the boy touched the ground. He sprinted out and he almost bumped his head at one of the open locker door, scared that I might run after him.

The people in the hallway move out of our way and I can feel Camila's fingers lace to mine and she grips it. "Baby, why do you have to do that?" She sighed as she asked.

"Because I don't want anyone blocking your way to your room." I told her and I can see some people are staring at us.

I'm used to their stares. But they are probably wondering how cliché our relationship is. A good innocent little girl falling in love with a trouble maker. But little did know what Camila is doing with me or what Camila and I are doing behind close doors.

The Cuban and I have been dating for two years, we've been going out since sophomore year. She's my neighbor and it's annoyingly cute that her family is perfect. Her parents and I are so supportive to our relationship since day one and you would not believe if I said that Alejandro Cabello, Camila's dad and I are like bestfriends. And my mom and dad adores the Cuban more than they adores me.

"That's why there's a word excuse me. If you want to walk pass by at them but they are blocking your way, you're allowed to say, excuse me." She scoffs at me and rolled her eyes.

I fake gasped acting surprise at what she said. "Really? There's a word like that? I didn't know and you know I don't fucking used that shit." I told my girlfriend and she slaps my arm.

"You're a jerk," She chuckled and we stop when we saw that the two of us are already in front of her class. She tiptoe to place a kiss on my lips and said, "Thank you for walking me to class. Now go to yours. Don't get in to trouble while I'm not around, aight?"

"Yes Ma'am." I saluted at her and pecks her lips again. "I'll see you later, baby."

The bell rings indicating that the class will start any second now. "Go inside," I gesture her to go and she did. She wave at me goodbye and I wave at her before turning my heels and going out of the fields.

I went behind the bleachers and saw my friends already smoking without me. "Heard you slammed a freshman in the lockers." Zayn toss me a stick of cigarette and I lit it up.