Love You Goodbye II

G!P You

It's been two months since I got drunk and asked Camila if she still wanted to be with me. She said we will talk the next day, but we didn't.

I may drank a lot of beers that night, but that doesn't mean that I didn't know or see how she reacted to those questions. Yeah, it hurts to know that she doesn't feel the same now, and I can't help but blame myself for all of this. I'm so stupid, I should've told her to fight for us against her management and force them for her to come out and tell everyone about us, but instead, I said yes to her, so she can do the stupid publicity stunt with Shawn.

Camila hasn't texted me for weeks and I don't even know what the hell I did for her to ignore ma and give me a radio silence.

It's been six months since she started dating Shawn. And I know she told me that their PR stunt will only lasts for half a year, but I doubt that it will end soon. She said she will break up with Shawn as soon as her album was released but it's far from what I'm seeing. They've been going out every week and their pictures from their dates are all over the internet, and people in the media are gushing how cute the two is and that they are the hottest couple in the music industry today.

I just wished I didn't said yes, and this wouldn't have happened.

I snatch my phone on the coffee table and decided to scroll down on my twitter feed. I instantly regret opening my social media account when I saw Camila and Shawn kissing at some restaurant. I felt a tear fell down on my cheek and continue scrolling down and saw my fiancée's tweet.

@Camila_Cabello: ive never been so happy in my life. thank u for being there for me, always. i love u babe 😘💓 @ShawnMendes

@ShawnMendes: @Camila_Cabello Well, thank you for being an amazing girlfriend. I love you too, baby. ❤️

I can hear my heart breaking in to pieces as I read every word of their tweet. I lost, I lost at the battle that I thought I will win. I don't know how long I've been crying and telling myself for being stupid.

I grab my phone and dialed the one who I know will help me get through this. After a few rings, she finally picked her phone up.

"Hello?" I broke down again as I heard her voice.

"Mom? I need you," I sob out. I hug my knees and rest my chin on top of it.

"Y/N? What's wrong? Are you okay?" She asked and I can hear her getting worried about me. I shook my head no, even if I know that she can't see me.

"Mom, can I go home?" My jaw is quivering and I wipe the tears that keeps on flowing down on my cheeks.

"What is happening?"

"I'm just going to tell you when I get back in Miami." I sighed and I squeeze my eyes shut. She muttered an okay and I ended the call.

I immediately went upstairs to grab my clothes and place it inside my suitcase. I don't know how long my trip back home will be, but I know I needed some time alone with myself. I need to think about the things that happened for the past six months and if I still want the wedding with Camila to still happen.

As I finished packing, I went straight to the airport and buy a round trip ticket to Miami, I didn't even bother to sent Camila a text, letting her know that I'll be headinf back home. Why would I even do that? When she doesn't even give a single fuck about me?

-

I woke up with my phone ringing loudly, I grab it from the night stand and didn't even bother on looking at the caller ID, I swipe my finger to answer it. "Y/N," She said sternly.