Love You Goodbye

[Prompt: This is based on One Direction's song. I hope y'all like it. This is going to be a little bit similar to iT's YoU.]

G!P You

For them, having a famous girlfriend or boyfriend is fun; you can brag about how good looking and how amazingly talented your other half is, and how rich they are or just how great they are in general. Well, it is fun to have a celebrity girlfriend pr boyfriend but it's so fucking hard too, because everytime you wanted them to be with you, they can't because it's either they are busy having some guestings on the other state or they are performing on the other side of the world. Well, yeah it's a great feeling knowing that every girl and boy wanted to be with them but you know that she choses to be with you and she only belongs to you. But it also sucks when you cannot tell everyone about your relationship with them. Especially when they are not out as bisexual or gay, it might ruin their blossoming career. So everytime they are set up for a PR stunt, you can't do anything about it but watch and pray that it will end sooner.

"Are Camila Cabello, the former member Fifth Harmony and Shawn Mendes, dating? The two of them was caught kissing at the AMAs after party. The source said that the two singers are being so close with each other and they are also caught locking lips with one another." I heard Chelsea Briggs said as I keep on watching the video of her broadcasting about the rumor between my girlfriend and Shawn. "So, what do you guys think? Do you ship them as a couple or not? Let me know by leaving your opinion down on the comments section below and subscribe to Hollywire TV and give this video a thumbs up." When I thought she was over she suddenly whispers, "Camren, I still ship them even if she left Fifth Harmony for almost three years now." Chelsea laughed and then the video ended. I chuckled and thought, who doesn't? And I exited the Youtube app.

Camila and I have been together for four years now and we are already planning our marriage. Yep, she's my fiancée now. I proposed to her two years ago and suprisingly, she said yes. But she cannot tell the whole world about us, she doesn't wear the enagement ring that I gave to her, in public. She only wears its when we are together but she always bring it with her. We are not out as a couple yet. She wanted to but her management doesn't let her.

She's been in the music industry for almost seven years and after she went solo three years ago, she's always been the talk of the town, the spotlight is on her. And her career as a solo artist is just getting better and she's finally getting the attention of everyone that she deserves, a long time ago. So, I totally understand why her management doesn't want her to out as a gay and dating a non-showbiz girl, because her career might be ruined. But sometimes, I wish that they would just let her, and I think it's more easier if Camila and I is out and proud in public.

My phone rings and I saw that my fiancée is calling me on FaceTime. I immediately answered it and my fiancée's exhausted look pops out of the screen, she looks like she's in her hotel room. "Hi," She rasped out.

"Hey," I hop off the kitchen counter and walk inside the living room and lay back on the couch. "How's your photoshoot?" I asked her. She's been having a lot of photoshoots and interviews lately, because she's finally releasing her second solo album and I'm so proud of her.

"It was good and I'm tired," She yawned and gave me a sleepy smile. "I miss you, a lot." She sighed and closes her eyes for a second before rubbing her temples.

"I miss you too. You should take a rest babe." I told her and she shook her head no.

"I want to, but Roger told me that I still have final radio interview for today in three hours," She groaned and slowly flitter her eyes open and look at me.