I'm Not The Only One III

[A/N: We're going to have two different ending. Since a lot of you suggested it so, we're going to have one with endgame Lauren and one with endgame Camila. And the two next parts is going to be endgame Camila.]

"Camila! Camila! Please just give me another chance. I swear, I'm going to make everything right again!" I said as I keep banging the front door of her bestfriend, Dinah's apartment.

I found out she was staying there when I bumped into Dinah's friend Normani at some grocery store weeks ago. She was talking so fast that she didn't even notice that she accidentally slipped out of her mouth that Camila is staying with Dinah. She begged to me not to say anything to Dinah or Camila that she was the one who told me where my ex-wife is.

"Camila! Please! Open the door and we will talk!" I can feel the tears in my eyes forming as I keep on begging the other Latina who I know is inside the apartment. I heard her laughing behind that door. I know she's in there. I lean my forehead on the wooden door and sob out.

A few seconds later, the door flew open and I was expecting the Cuban who I haven't seen for six months to be standing right in front of me, but no. I see her Polynesian bestfriend glaring at me. "Dinah, please let me–" I didn't got the chance to finish my sentence off when I felt her fist collided with my jaw. I stumble and take a step back at how hard she punched me. And I felt another one coming in my way. Her fist made contact with my lips then she threw another punch that hit me on my nose. I didn't fight back because I know I deserve all of this.

"Dinah, stop." The Latina hold back her bestfriend.

But Dinah punched me again and I felt myself laying on the floor and I winced when I touched the part where she hit me and I can feel the blood dripping down on my nose. "I don't care how many times you cried or begged for Camila to talk to you but that's not going to happen." I propped my elbows up to look at the Tongan and I can see that she keeps on sending me a dagger look and continues, "I told you years ago before you started dating her. I told you not to make her cry and not to hurt her and you promised! You promised you won't do that, but what did you do?"

I wipe the blood out of my nose with the back of my hand and I hissed when I accidentally bit my busted lip. "I cannot believe that you have the guts to cheat on her when all she did to you was love you and care for you. And you even had a child with someone else." She chuckled at me bitterly and my gaze shift from the Polynesian to Camila who's holding on to Dinah's arm. She looks at me with so much concern in her eyes. I can feel my heart breaking when the memories from the night when she found out about Lauren and Isabella flashed through my mind. "You said you're not ready to have a baby with her but decided to fuck someone else and get them pregnant."

"I'm sorry," I mumbled under my breath. I stand up from the floor and dusted off my pants. I was about to go to Camila's side when Dinah immediately blocked my way. She placed her hands on my shoulder and push me off. "Please Dinah. Just let me talk to her. I have to explain to her everything."

"Go home, Y/N." The Latina muttered out and I look down at her. "Go home. It's getting dark."

"But you have to listen to me, please." I begged to her for the umpteenth and she shook her head no. "Camila please. I love you,"

"Stop, stop saying you love me when you had a child with someone else. I don't care how many times you will say to me that you love me, it will not still change the fact that you cheated on me." I duck my head down and sighed. She's right. "Go back to your family. I don't need you," She spat and I can hear my heart breaking in to pieces. She went back inside Dinah's apartment.

"But, Camila–" I was about to go after her when the blonde girl blocked my way and pushed me a little harder this time.

"Stop chasing her. She doesn't want you anymore. Get a hint Y/N. She doesn't love you anymore. She's happy with someone else." Dinah smirks at me and went inside her apartment and slammed her door shut.