You Will Always Be OUR Baby

[Prompt: do more with kids and stuff like your 3 year old son is jealous of the new sibling and all that.]

[A/N: I'm going to use some names that I used at my Camila/You trilogy. Lol, enjoy!]

G!P You

"Baby, I'm hoooome!" I shouted as I stepped inside our apartment. As soon as I remove my shoes, our Siberian gray husky, named Sky is already running towards me while barking loudly.

I crouch down to scratch the back of the dog's head and place a kiss behind his ears.

"Mommy!" I lift my head up to see my three, turning four-year-old son, Calhoun, running towards my direction with his arms spread wide.

I pick him up and he instantly wraps his arms around my neck. I place a kiss on his cheeks. "Hey buddy, where's Mama?"

He pointed at the kitchen area and we decided to go and check what ever my wife is doing.

Camila and I have been married for three years now and we've been the happiest ever since we made our vows and had this little angel in arms in to our life. Our son is our ball of sunshine, he brings joy and happiness to Camila and I and to our parents.

And now, we are actually thinking of having another baby, since we know that we can take care of him or her, now that Calhoun is older now. And we know that our son will be a great older brother.

I put my son on the kitchen counter then I wrapped my arms around my wife's stomach from behind and place a kiss on her cheek. "Hey, baby." She turn her head to me and smiles at me widely.

The Latina pecks my lips and greeted me, "Hi, babe. You're home," She press her lips on my chin before saying, "I'm making dinner for the three of us. You should wash up then come back down after, okay?" I nodded at her and capture her lips against mine again.

"Mommy, let's play!"

I lift my son up from the counter and gently place him down on the floor. "Aight, Cal. I'll just go and wash up then we will have dinner and play after, okay?" He nodded his head at me and went to Sky.

I rush upstairs to have a shower then quickly change in to some comfortable clothes. As soon as I ran downstairs, I went to my son and started playing with him.

Even after my busy day at the restaurant that I own, I still try to make up some time to have some bonding sessions with my off-spring and of course, with my wife. But spending time with Cal is important, so that he knows that I'm also here for him, not just only Camila, since my wife is staying at home, taking care of him.

My wife doesn't have a job. Well, she does actually. After their band, Fifth Harmony got disbanded a year ago... She sometimes wrote some songs for some artists and she of course got paid for it. All of her songs that she wrote and sell to the other artists, it all went to Billboard and in iTunes and all of them was ranked as number one song. Crazy right? I'm so happy for my wife.

I take a seat on the floor with my son sitting across of me, Calhoun handed me his toys and we started playing with it.

"Guys, dinner is ready!" We heard my wife shouted from the kitchen. Calhoun's ears perks up and quickly run inside the kitchen.

"Race you to the kitchen!" He said while sprinting inside the dining area.

I pretended to run faster than him and he looks back at me and giggles when he went to his Mama's side first. "I win!" He beamed and Camila picks him up then place him on his high-chair. "Mommy, you're so slow,"