36

Calum
*few months later*

It's Aroha's first birthday! She's growing up so fast.

"Baby?"

She smiles at me. As always, she's glowing. "She's perfect."

I grin.

"Wish it could stay that way. But the world is cruel."

"The world is wicked."

"No Frollo!" She giggles and wags her finger side to side.

I laugh. "But it's Disneeeeey!"

She rolls her eyes but the smile is still present. Her hands are on her hips. "I love Disney but it's not the time."

I smile. "You're beautiful."

She shakes her head and mutters something. A worrried expression on her face.

"What?"

Her smile returns. "Nothing."

The smile doesn't quite reach her eyes. I decide not to push it.

I reach out for her but she sidesteps and leaves our room.

I sigh, great. Alexa walks in with a small dress for Aroha.

"Fresh out of the wash Cal."

I smile

I smile. She turns to leave. "Hey, um, do you know what's up with Kota?"

She freezes. "U-Ummmmm. It's h-her choice to tell you. Not mine." She rushes out, leaving me confused.

Dakota

I get dressed in a short, silver dress. It goes to about mid thigh.

I go back into Calum and I's room to get my baby

"You look beautiful Kota."

I smile at him. He furrows his eyebrows. I guess my smile was weak. I looked away from him and picked up Aroha, getting her dressed.

I put her on my hip and walk out. I know I should tell him but I'm afraid of what the fans will think. Hell, even what he will think. Fans have already messaged him on Twitter and other accounts of his about if he married me just because of Aroha.

✴✴✴

The party has been going on for a little while now. Everyone is here. The Hoods, Hemmings, Cliffords, and Irwins. I don't see any paparazzis but I know they're here. I'm watching Calum play with Aroha in the pool.

"When are you going to tell him?"

I jump at Alexa's voice. She's wearing a light pink dress she borrowed from me. Her and Ash are getting married next week.

 Her and Ash are getting married next week

I shrug and lean against the wall. "I don't know Lex."

"Kota, you need to tell him."

I shake my head. "It's too soon. Aroha just turned one."

She sighs. "At least you can have kids." She walks off.

I sigh and go back to watching my husband play with our daughter.

The voice in the back of my head whispers, It's too soon for another one.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hey guys. Sorry it's so short but I wanted to get this out to you.

So as some of you know I went to Connersville Labor Day weekend. I saw all my friends. Even Alex. A girl I thought was my friend took him away from me. Fingers crossed for the future tho.

He said if they don't work out he's coming back to me.

Anyway. Remember to...

VOTE
SHARE
COMMENT

Much love.