47

Dakota
*two days later*

"You're supposed to be Calum's friend!"

He sighs. "Ever since you came into town, Calum has ignored us."

I glare at him. "Jake, he's just matured and doesn't do your stupid stunts anymore!"

If looks could kill...

His grip tightens on a little ball. "Ever since the billboard incident, Calum has never been there for us! Too busy with you, Miss Perfect."

(A/N: refer back to ch. 3 if you don't remember :P)

I laugh bitterly. "And what does she have to do with that?"

The click of heels echo around. And the basic bitch herself walks in.

We've been stuck in this hell for three nights and two days now.

"Pricilla."

"Hello, Dakota." She smiles smugly. "And to answer your question, Calum is mine. You ruined it."

"You cheated on him."

She rolls her eyes. "Oh please, I had been doing that for awhile. It made no difference."

I feel my blood boil. "And why not just take me?"

She blinks. "We couldn't just take one. Plus if you don't do as told, we kill her child too."

She says it as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

Alexa shivers. I never meant to drag her into this. Hell, I didn't even know this was happening.

Pricilla kneals infront of me. She is so lucky I'm tied up. "What do you have that I don't? What's so special about you? There's not a bit of Australia in you. You're aaaall American."

She gets up. "My body is fitter-"

"I've given him two children. What do you expect?"

Her fist curl at that but she keeps on her smile. "Ah yes. The little ones. How cute. Such a shame they weren't mine. But they will be soon enough."

A low growl escapes my lips.

She looks surprised. "Did you just growl?"

I stay silent.

She burst out laughing. "Oh that's cute!" She wipes her eyes.

Priscilla straightens her back, suddenly serious. "Jake, get it ready."

"P-Priscilla, I don't know about this. C-Calum-"

"Can't do shit! He doesn't know where we are."

Jake sighs and leaves the room.

"Adam! Jace!"

They walk in.

"J-Jace."

He looks away from me.

"I-I forgave you."

He finally looks at me. "Dakota I-"

Pricilla's shrill laugh cuts through. "Awwww. He still loves you sweetie. So I'll take Calum and the children. Then Jace takes you far, far, away."

She stepped closer to me after every far. Now she's smiling. "You should've left Calum and I alone."

I try to move my legs to kick her. To do something. But end up losing to the ropes.

This amuses her. The tripod falls and makes a loud boom. Priscilla rolls her eyes.

"Is the camera ready yet Jake!?" She snaps at the fumbling boy.

"A-Almost."

"What do you think of surprising the ol' balls and chains girls?"

Alexa and I exchange a glance.

It's the guys' last show of the tour tonight.

Calum

"Boys, you're on in five!"

We all look at each other.

"Ready?" Luke runs a hand through his hair.

Ashton sighs.

"Well that's the most sound we've gotten outta you mate." Michael tries to lighten the mood.

We all smile slightly.

I turn on my phone and look at the picture of Dakota sleeping on my chest. She's my lock screen. The kids are my home screen.

"Cal?" I feel a hand on my shoulder.

I look up at Luke. He saw what I was looking at.

He smiles softly. "I miss her too."

I quickly turn the screen off. I stand up, smiling widely. "Who's ready for a show?!"

Luke sighs. "Cal, you don't have to pretend. We know it hurts. We miss the girls too."

Ashton stands up. "Your husband is here! Our wives are gone!"

That's the first thing he's said since the girls disappeared.

"She's my sister Ash."

Ashton groans. "Yeah, we know."

"C'mon mates, we gotta get out there."

"What's the point? I'm getting too old for this shit. When are we gonna stop?"

Michael sighs. "When the fans don't love us anymore. I mean, we're all married now."

I sigh and we head on stage.

Luke goes to the mic. "Hey guys we are Five Seconds of Summ-"

A high pitched ringing cuts him off and everyone covers their ears.

A screen slowly descends, making Ashton get up from his seat. He walks over to me as the screen flickers on.

The last person I ever wanted to see comes into veiw.

"Hello Calum."

"Priscilla."