37

Calum

Dakota has been acting strange lately. She always wants ice cream and she's been really emotional. She'll cry at the drop of a hat. I'm really worried about her. It's scary. I used to be able to look at her eyes and know exactly what she was feeling. Now, I don't. Her eyes hold this mixture of emotions I can't decipher.

Alexa and Ashton are away on their honeymoon so I have no one here to help me figure her out. Aroha is asleep.

"Dakota, baby, please. Tell me what's going on."

She locked herself in the bathroom. She's sick again. I can hear her sob and cough. I want to be in there, rubbing her back and holding her hair back.

I'm sitting on the ground, leaning against the door. "Please. I dont know what to do."

I feel something wet plop onto my hand. I look down and see a wet spot on my hand. I taste the salty tear on my lip.

"Please." My voice cracks.

I feel the stable surface move off my back and I have to catch myself. I look up and see Dakota staring down at me. "D-Do you really wanna know?"

I nod, standing.

She licks her lips, sucking her bottom one in between her teeth. She mutters something.

"What?"

"I'm...." she coughs over the word.

"Koootaaaa."

"I'm pregnant."

Asthon

"Alexa? Wake uuuup."

She groans, covering her face with her hands.

I gently turn her so she's on her back. I pry her hands away from her face. Her big blue eyes open and stare at me. My wife..

I smile and kiss her. I feel her small arms wrap around my neck. I put my arms around her, wanting, needing her to be closer.

She's the first to pull away. Her eyes are closed, her mouth forming an o. I can't help but giggle at her. She opens her eyes and smiles at me.

"Good morning Ash."

"Good morning beautiful."

Her cheeks turn pink and she giggles. "Aaaaaash!"

I grin. "That'll have to wait Princess. We're married, we have all the time in the world."

Her blush deepens and she hits my bare chest. She slept in my shirt last night because it 'smells like me.' She apparently loves my smell. Girls.

I get up and stretch. I hear the satisfying pop of my back and neck.

I know Alexa is cringing but I just laugh.

She makes a gagging sound. I love her.

Luke

I'm laying on the couch. I have my own apartment since Calum and Ash are living with the girls. I didn't want to be alone with Michael. He's still upset over the whole Arzaylea thing.

The whole thing with her was fake. On both ends it seems like. She did cheat on me with Blackbear.

(A/N: not trying to hate on her if you like her.. I just got this from http://www.clevver.com/lindsay-demeola-confirms-arzaylea-rodriguez-cheated-luke-hemmings-blackbear-text-messages/ )

Michael and I have had some moments but I have no idea what he wants.

I hear a tap on my door. It sounds like whoever is knocking is hesitating.

"It's open!"

I see bright red from the corner of my eye. Mike..

I get up. "Michael.."

"H-Hey Luke."

I sit back down, trying not to care. Acting as if we never kissed. "What's up mate?"

I hear his feet shuffle but he dosen't dare come closer to me. "Uuh umm. I-I just um heard about you and.. A-Arz..."

I look at him from the corner of my eye. He's fidgeting, looking everywhere but me.

"Oh, uh, yeah. No biggie." I shrug, pausing my show.

He nods, sitting in the recliner. "You liked her didn't you?"

"Mike-"

He raises his hand. "It's fine Luke. You aren't into me like I am you. It's fine."

I get up and walk over to him. "Don't think that." I kneal infront of him. "Please."

He looks at me. His eyes are glossed over.

"Shit Mike. Don't cry."

He turns his gaze down. "S-Sorry."

I put my finger under his chin and lift his head up. I lean in and press my lips to his. He responds immediately.

Maybe? Muke?