48

Calum

"Priscilla give me my wife."

She sucks in a breath through her teeth, making a noise. "Ooooh see, that's not gonna happen."

Her body shifts and I see that she's naked. But she's not the only person I see. Dakota is behind her, also unclothed. She's tied to a pole. Her hands are above her head and she's struggling.

Alexa is beside her, tied to a chair. Either asleep or knocked out. Her clothes are on and her pregnant belly is obvious.

Dakota has a cut across her stomach. It's flat...

Tears well. Priscilla killed my child. No doubt this is live streaming. I can see the headlines the press will make.

Ashton's fist clench. "Give me my wife."

Priscilla purses her lips. "Hm, very well. J get the girl."

Jace Camacho comes in to veiw.

"You bastard!"

His eyes meet mine. "I-I'm s-sorry." He walks over to Alexa, untying her and picking her up bridal style.

Ashton grits his teeth.

Jace dissapears with Alexa.

"She'll be delivered momentarily."

"Priscilla, what do you want?"

"What I've always wanted.. You."

"Calum!" Dakota looks at the camera and struggles harder.

"Don't worry baby. I'll get ya."

Priscilla groans. "Oh how sweet. Why couldn't you treat me like that?"

I roll my eyes. "I did."

She's silent for a moment. "Three.... Two...."

"Mr. Irwin." One of our body gaurds comes with Alexa in his arms.

Ashton takes her and holds her close to his chest.

"One." Priscilla smiles that fake barbie smile of hers.

"Give me my wife Priscilla." Her name feels like acid on my tounge.

Her smile grows. It almost looks genuine. "I'm right here my love."

"I fell in love with Dakota Lyric Hemmings. I married her. Had two kids with her. Give me my wife."

Priscilla's cheery demeaner leaves as she glares at Dakota.

The click of her heels gets a little quieter as she walks to Dakota. Black heels are the only thing Priscilla is wearing.

She kneels next to Dakota. "What does she have that I don't?"

I clench my fists. I wish she'd get away from her.
I see her hands ball into fists.

"Priscilla get the hell away from me!" Dakota struggles more.

"Shut. Up." Her fist comes in contact with Kota's face. Over and over.

"Alexa."

I tear my eyes away and see Ash kiss his wife. My heart squeezes. My anger only increases.

I look back up at the screen. Priscilla is getting up, blood covering her hands. Dakota's face from the nose down is red. She coughs and a splatter of blood is visible on the floor.

"Priscilla!"

Her sickenly sweet smile flashes on her face. "Yes sweetie?"

"Give me my damn wife!"

She tsks shaking her head.

The image distorts. It looks like what happens if the tv is broken.

"What the?! No no n-"

Jake's face sort of appears. "We're not far from there. I'll message you the adress. I'm sorr-"

Priscilla's face comes back. She's scowling. "Don't listen to him. He's high."

My phone goes off.

Anonymous: Trust me. She's at the old building on 5th

I nod curtly and foward it to the guys.

We all look at each other.

"Ashton." Tears are streaming down Alexa's face. "Don't leave me again."

Ashton pulls her to his chest.

One of our bodygaurds come up. "Don't worry about him going anywhere, Mrs. Irwin. Mr. Hood, give us the adress and we'll get Mrs. Hood."

I nod and show him my phone.

He nods and jogs off stage.

I just want Dakota back.

Priscilla walks towards Dakota and I hear my girl scream. The screen goes black.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hey guys! Sorry it's short but here ya go