7

Dakota

I wake up to my phone ringing.

I sit up and stretch, reaching for it.

Me: H-Hello?

Luke: Hey sis, Michael and Ashton and I went to get some food. Calum is there if you need anything.

Me: Okaaaaay...

Luke: Ok. Bye.

He hangs up.

He left me alone...... with Calum? Huh. Weird.

"Calum!?"

No answer.

I go downstairs and find Calum with Priscilla. She's sitting on the table and he's standing ten feet away from her.

It looks like she's crying and he's annoyed.

"Please Calum! It was a mistake. I loooove you!" She sobs.

He rolls his eyes and sighs.

I decide to help him out. "Babe?"

He looks at me and I wink. He smiles and comes to me. He hugs me and whispers a thank you in my ear. I smile and kiss his neck. "Follow my lead." I whisper.

He nods.

I grab his hand and we turn to Priscilla.

"Sorry, girl, but you missed out. Well tough luck, Calum is mine now. We are more than just good friends."

She scoffs.

"Too bad that you couldn't see. See the man this boy can be. There is more than meets the eye. I see the soul that is inside. He's just a boy, and I'm just a girl. Can I make it anymore obvious? We are in love. Haven't you heard? How we rock each other's world."

As soon as I say that, Calum grabs me and kisses me. I immediately feel butterflies in my stomach and I kiss back.

"Fine. Whatever." She grabs her purse and leaves.

Calum sighs, pulls away, and laughs. He lets go of me, and picks me up. He spins me around. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

I laugh. "You're welcome."

"Where did you come up with that?" I'm still in his arms, but he's stopped spinning.

"It's lyrics to Skater Boy by Avril Lavigne"

He smiles then stares into my eyes, slowly putting me down.

"Why are you staring at me?"

"Because you're beautiful.."

I blush and look down.

He puts his finger under my chin and lifts my head up. He kisses me gently, way different than the kiss a few minutes ago. My eyes widen but I eventually kiss him back.

He pulls away. "Do you like me?"

I nod, unable to speak.

He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer.

The door opens but neither of us care.

"Kota-"

"Hey guys! What's, uh, what's going on here?" Luke pulls us apart.

"I just helped Calum get rid of Priscilla..."

He smiles. "We got Wendy's. Come eat."

The three of them go into the living room.