50

Dakota
*years later*

5 Seconds of Summer is done. Calum and I are struggling. Aroha is 16. Tayn is 15. Alexa's litte girl is 14. Michael and Luke are in the process of adopting from Ethiopia.

We all live together.

Calum is never home anymore. He's been distant since that night with Priscilla.

The front door slams, making me jump.

I get up, nervously wringing my hands. "Calum."

He looks at me, slightly sighing. "Hey hon. Where is everyone?"

"Aroha is at the pool. Tayn is at a friend's house. Lila is with Ash and Alexa at the mall. Luke and Michael are at a plane to Ethiopia."

He nods slightly.

I walk up to him and reach my hand out to touch him. I want to see if he'll pull me to him and hold me like he used to.

He cringes away from me. He goes to the fridge as tears well in my eyes.

"Calum. I want a divorce."

He whips around and looks at me. "What?"

I look down. "I-I can't do this anymore. You're never here and you act like you don't give a shit anymore."

"Dakota.."

"Calum, I'm pregnant." I finally look up at him.

"What?"

"And we have another son. Remember when I left for awhile?"

He nods.

"I was pregnant but you didn't seem to care so I didn't bother trying to get your attention. He's five now."

He takes a few steps towards me and then takes a step back. Calum runs a hand through his hair. "I love you. I'm sorry I haven't been there. I just... I can't lie anymore."

I watch as tears run down his face.

"Calum." I put my hand on his shoulder.

"To get Priscilla to leave you guys alone, I've been going over to her apartment."

I step away from him. "W-What?"

Calum

"N-No. C'mere." I reach for her but she steps away again.

Her panicked face is something from a movie- wide eyes with a tightly closed mouth, lips quaking as I can tell she's trying not to cry.

"Y-You cheated?"

I think about it. Did I?

"CALUM!"

I look back at her. "I mean, she kissed me but I never kissed back. We didn't do anything sexual I promise. You're my one and only."

She looks down. "You lied to me. And you made me feel like shit. Tayn even came to me last week and asked why dad hates him."

"A-And Aroha?" My little girl.

Dakota sighs and runs a hand through her hair. "She's angry Calum. She's hurting. She loves you but.." She sighs again. "She's been trying to get me to leave you and kick you out of here."

My heart breaks. "I love all of you.. even the son I've never met."

"His name is Conner Thomas Hood..."